BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 721>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 67 Votes, Average 2.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:55pm
Beyonce is not about to let Kim use her to up her status. Plus, married women normally don't like hoes. Even married hoes.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:10pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont think beyonce is as classy as ppl think. However, it is apart of her brand to be perceived as such. Seems she forces herself which makes her come across robotic and flat.

Yeah, I'm sure she is not all that she seems to be on tv, but by classy I meant that she did not got naked to get where she got, that's why she has no interest in Kim, besides the fact that they probably have nothing to talk about whenever they see each other.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:17pm
rob should travel... volunteer in a cause and travel

It'll help him with perspective and get him out from under his controlling family, it'll help him find himself 

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:19pm
Rob doesn't get any attention because he doesn't have a vagina to promote.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:26pm
i think if rob acted and talked or dressed right he'd be better promotion than half of them girls cooches 

scott is far from cute and hes annoying at times but he mingles/networks, he has a spark, and he gets attention. i think that if kourt didnt have him on a leash he'd get way more attention and be out makin money (or at least acting like he did) like he used to. 

somethin is off with rob.. he has potential. 
maybe growing up with like 5 sisters made him a softie 

Edited by coconess - May 29 2014 at 6:32pm
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Lauren. Lauren. wrote:

I'm sure Kris tried hard to help Rob but he doesn't have the same work
ethic as his sisters. If he wasn't so lazy and took all the
opportunities given to him he could have so much.

How do you know he is lazy? Is there some article or gossip out there that states that?
Maybe he is harder to market; I mean, Kris got a bunch of girls whom can be used as models, spokesperson for some skin/perfume/hair care line, or who will fvck some artist in order to get ahead, and meanwhile she got Rob who is ugly and "fat", and most likely isn't into her bvllsh*t of selling their whole lives to the media for a price.

Rob's 'character' on their tv show was lazy with no goals, partying hard & in sleeping late, riding around with his boys, bumming off of his mom & sisters (Then Khloe & Lamar when they had their own show). He should have tried to go to college to follow in his dad's footsteps, but he seems immature and unfocused on the shows.

its true, Rob was lazy on the show. I remember once scott set up a business meeting about his sock line and dude showed up in a hoodie and sweats. Scott was sooo embarrassed!!! Everyone was looking dapper including possible partners but he came in like he just got out of bed. I bet u if scott wanted to have sock line it would sell why? Because he has the style and fashion sense to go with it. Plus has that presence that catches your attention.

Edited by miana79 - May 29 2014 at 11:55pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:56pm
that whole family has nothing to offer, except Kris Jenner.  She could manage lots of people and keep them in the news.  None of them have any star power...all we ever see Kim doing is walking into one door and coming out of another.  the rest of the sisters can't host or do anything at all.  theyre just interesting to look at.  i'm not surprised that Rob isn't successful, it just goes to show that none of them are remotely special and like wonderful or someone said, without the vagina we get to see what a kardashian would really become.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:03am
Yea because Khloe on X Factor was just painful.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:19am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

HAPPILY EVER AFTER photo | Kanye West, Kim Kardashian

Joe Francis and Kourtney let Jaden Smith – and his Batman-like attire – steal the spotlight in their snap.
BATS ALL FOLKS photo | Joe Francis, Kourtney Kardashian
LADIES NIGHT photo | Khloe Kardashian

Kanye's barber and close pal Ibn Jasper describes the mood of the evening best. "#Family," he writes, after posting a snapshot with the newlyweds.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:25am

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 30 2014 at 1:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 600601602603604 721>