Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 584585586587588 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:34pm
His sisters have all said he's lazy and living off of their fame, they have tried to light a fire under his ass but he doesn't have enough self confidence to do anything. He seems very depressed even before he gained weight. Maybe his break up with that Cheetah girl that took him over the edge.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:47pm
When did beyonce go on hiatus? (Serious question) I think stans see a version of Beyonce that is very different from the norm. Lol
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

When did beyonce go on hiatus? (Serious question) I think stans see a version of Beyonce that is very different from the norm. Lol
When she started posting all those pictures on tumblr,she took a year long hiatus in 2010.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

His sisters have all said he's lazy and living off of their fame, they have tried to light a fire under his ass but he doesn't have enough self confidence to do anything. He seems very depressed even before he gained weight. Maybe his break up with that Cheetah girl that took him over the edge.

i agree. he seems like he is content with just chillin. the way that he lashes out when people in his family try to check him on his ish makes me think that he is depressed too.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

When she started posting all those pictures on tumblr,she took a year long hiatus in 2010.

Oh...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:10pm
A hiatus is a hiatus is a hiatus...
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:32pm
Did they find out who Khloe's father is? Her father has strong genes. Kendall and Kylie looks more Armenian than her. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:55pm
Beyonce is not about to let Kim use her to up her status. Plus, married women normally don't like hoes. Even married hoes.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:10pm

I dont think beyonce is as classy as ppl think. However, it is apart of her brand to be perceived as such. Seems she forces herself which makes her come across robotic and flat.

Yeah, I'm sure she is not all that she seems to be on tv, but by classy I meant that she did not got naked to get where she got, that's why she has no interest in Kim, besides the fact that they probably have nothing to talk about whenever they see each other.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:17pm
rob should travel... volunteer in a cause and travel

It'll help him with perspective and get him out from under his controlling family, it'll help him find himself 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 584585586587588 850>
  Share Topic