BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 599600601602603 727>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 67 Votes, Average 2.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

he got his degree from usc.
maybe not a degree like his dads.. but he probably has more education than all his siblings combined. 
(i dont really know if kourt and khloe have degrees im just assuming) 

i just googled to try to see what his degree was in and i saw somethin about him enrolling in law school back in 2012…  that was false.. but he does have a degree from there in business. 

he might be a little lazy but in their world it really doesnt take hella ambition to make money.. all they have to do is show up and maybe do 1 or 2 tasks.. 

if you can go to college for 4 years while wealthy and without many worries.. you can be paid for appearances and other lil sht that clan gets paid millions for.. 
i really feel like kris and them arent helping him and introducing him to the right ppl 

Wow, thanks. I didnt know that any of them had any type of higher educationShocked
IMO, he is not ambitious, not focused. I used to watch the show when he seemed to be just chillin with his boys and driving around all day, then I watched a bit around the time when he was just chillin & smashing chicks, so I may not have seen enough of what he does for himself. If I were him, Id just form some type of non profit for something 'green' and try to get paid for speaking appearances for ecofriendly stuffLOL
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont think beyonce is as classy as ppl think. However, it is apart of her brand to be perceived as such. Seems she forces herself which makes her come across robotic and flat.
I think she's classy outside of her stage performances and she's a hard worker, I'm sure she has zero respect for Kim. Beyonce carries herself well even if it's robotic, it's consistent and admirable how after all these years she has never lost her shyt in public. Hell up until her hiatus she never shared anything but I'm a Stan so...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:31pm
kourtney has a degree too.. in theatre arts and a minor in spanish from a univ in arizona. 

none of the others though. 

i didnt watch the shows that much but it just seems like really lazy ppl who dont need to have careers dont go to school four years. 
hes probably depressed right now though.. 

i agree he should get into some philanthropy type ish and start some type of business if he really could careless about making a lot of his own money.. dont waste them connections robby. 
such a waste. 

Edited by coconess - May 29 2014 at 2:32pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:34pm
His sisters have all said he's lazy and living off of their fame, they have tried to light a fire under his ass but he doesn't have enough self confidence to do anything. He seems very depressed even before he gained weight. Maybe his break up with that Cheetah girl that took him over the edge.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:47pm
When did beyonce go on hiatus? (Serious question) I think stans see a version of Beyonce that is very different from the norm. Lol
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:54pm

When did beyonce go on hiatus? (Serious question) I think stans see a version of Beyonce that is very different from the norm. Lol
When she started posting all those pictures on tumblr,she took a year long hiatus in 2010.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

His sisters have all said he's lazy and living off of their fame, they have tried to light a fire under his ass but he doesn't have enough self confidence to do anything. He seems very depressed even before he gained weight. Maybe his break up with that Cheetah girl that took him over the edge.

i agree. he seems like he is content with just chillin. the way that he lashes out when people in his family try to check him on his ish makes me think that he is depressed too.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

When she started posting all those pictures on tumblr,she took a year long hiatus in 2010.

Oh...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:10pm
A hiatus is a hiatus is a hiatus...
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 4:32pm
Did they find out who Khloe's father is? Her father has strong genes. Kendall and Kylie looks more Armenian than her. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 599600601602603 727>
  Share Topic