Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 578579580581582 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:48pm
Kim will never get true repect in the celebrity world because of how she got her fame. I am not suprised by the D listers at her wedding. I think the 600 guests were groupies...lol...Also Kanye lost people when he hooked up with her!!
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

If I was getting married, I wouldn't care if certain people didn't show up. I'm still gonna have a great wedding regardless.

If you invited them you'd care.  And since Kimye are fame whores who like attention & to attach themselves to A listers--they care.  Kim probably doesn't--she knows her role--but Kanye is a man with a very grandiose opinion of himself.

I don't think I would care. As long as my future husband and my family are there, I'm good. I'm not ruining my makeup or my day over it LOL A couple knuckleheads don't stop the show.

but I'm not a attention whore so kim/kanye might feel differently

If I invited someone and they had the nerve to decline my invite or simply not show, it'd bother me, I hope not enough to ruin my day, I think it'd bother me more depending on who it was

I know they feelings are burnt up but idk if its cause in Kimye's mind the guests declined to come to their party or because they thought they invited their friends LOL Ouch
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 10:45pm
I dooubt there were 600 people there... tbay article was super shady though
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:10am
She instagrammed her wedding pictures you guys, two of them .
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:37am

Kanye & Kim’s First Wedding Photos Are Everything You Thought They’d Be

Tue, May 27 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Kanye &amp;amp; Kim wedding photo kiss

Just when you thought Kimye Wedding mania was over… the first official pics or Mr. and Mrs. West have emerged online.

The happy newlyweds exchanged vows in front of their closest friends and family at Forte di Belvedere on Saturday, and in the first wedding photo, the couple share a kiss in front of a wall of flowers that looks just like the one Kim posted a pic of on her Instagram for Mother’s Day. In E!’s exclusive photos, Kim wore a gorgeous long sleeved, embellished dress with a train on both her gown and veil that needed a small army to help get down the aisle.

After the wedding, the couple took to a photo booth to rock matching leather jackets with writing on the back, Kanye’s read “Just” and Kim’s read “Married.”

Peep them below:

Kanye &amp;amp; Kim wedding photo kiss 2Kanye &amp;amp; Kim wedding photo kiss 1  Kanye &amp;amp; Kim wedding photo kiss 4 Kanye &amp;amp; Kim wedding photo kiss 3

According to Us Weekly, during the ceremony, Kanye took to the mic to sing Kim’s praises while calling her the “ideal celebrity…the ideal art.” He also said that he wanted to spend “every single day of [his] life with Kim,” but later there was a point when he rambled for 20 minutes about the downfalls of the celebrity life.

At one point, he mentioned “public warfare,” and then talked about the perks and pitfalls of celebrity. “They feel like it’s okay to put you on the tabloid covers to sell your image, to use you in an SNL spoof,” he said, per an observer. “We don’t negotiate. We’re not like that. We’re not stupid.” A little while later, he added, “The Kardashians are an industry!”

He also spoke about his and Kim’s inner circle, saying, “We are warriors! There is not one person at this table that has not had to defend us at some point or another.” Then, referring to a specific group of guests at the wedding, he added, “At this table…the combination of powers…can make the world a better place.” He called them “the most remarkable people of our time,” the onlooker says of the rapper.

During the reception dinner, he also made cute remarks about his Queen:

Kanye kept making the cutest remarks to her. “He said, ‘It’s amazing to look around this room; there are so many talented people.’ Then Kim said, ‘And beautiful people.’ Kanye replied, ‘Yeah, but Kim’s way more beautiful than I am talented.

It was so sweet. He said a couple adorable things like that. They seemed so happy.

Of course, we will get to see some of this when bits and pieces of their wedding weekend airs on E! later this year.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Catch more pics of Kimye and their wedding guests at the reception in the Photo Gallery

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/05/kanye-kims-first-wedding-photos-are-everything-you-thought-theyd-be/#CMvyFehkI6W34Z8d.99
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:40am
Beautiful train on the dress....the 'just married' pic will be used to mock the wedding in the divorce headlines.  
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:46am
she looks cute! good show, mates! Clap
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:09pm
Cute dress. I like those photo booth people they use for their pictures..saw a few on instagran
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:13pm
They both look really good. I love the photo of the walking down the aisle after the ceremony. Ye looks great in his tux. Northwest is looking at them like, 'umm..where are you two going' lol

Ye needs a son. I hope that they disappear and make 3-4 more babies to have a big brood like Mother Kris.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:23pm
Her dress is Everything.
The knockoff makers are going to make a killin...

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - May 27 2014 at 12:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 578579580581582 850>