Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567568569570571 815>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:03pm
Kim would've cut Rachel Roy herself if it meant having bey and jayz there lol

They had no intention of going
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:12pm
None....they have been reporting that they weren't going for months tho.....
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:17pm
Jayz probably wanted to go but Bey doesn't eff with them and to not add to the rumors of divorce they both decided no.

Thought Kanye and Jay were super tight

Edited by jonesable - May 24 2014 at 6:18pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:18pm
Lmao. Jay-z ain't no damn 36.
46 maybe.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:22pm
i told yall they aint got love for RobCry that's a pack of hyennas and they DON'T know how to treat menAngry VERY disrespectful of menDead their emasculating that young man right in front of our eyesOuch
FUKKKK them bishes, Rob May you get yourself together baby, you gon have to get around men in your family that have your BEST interest @ heart / you gon have to grow THICK unwaving skin n leave those ungrateful ho's in the dustWink 

sidenote: ooooweee this type stuff here pisses me off / he gone have to take the bulls by the horns & flip the script on they azzezCool umph umph umph got that babyboy in tears like thatAngry

Home

Rob Kardashian -- Bails on Kimye Wedding After Major Family Clash

Rob Kardashian left Florence, Italy BEFORE his sister Kim got married to Kanye West ... and we're told it's because some major family drama went down.

Rob booked a flight from Florence to L.A late last night in a hurry ... and we're told he was in tears while desperately trying to secure a seat.

It's unclear what caused the Kardashian family beef -- but it had to be bad -- considering he missed out on not only his sisters wedding ... but one of the biggest celebrity events of the year.

We just shot Rob leaving LAX and he was clearly not in a talking mood.

052414_rob_kardashian_launch

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:30pm
kim's ass was wide a blink ago, give rob a break, what can be done in a day, we were all shocked but just leave it alone

This whole thing is going to explode into a horrible mess, having people that matter will be more important than pics, excess and nonsense 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:33pm
His tell all book would be a best seller.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:42pm
spilt tea lol I'm here for that

That crafty mama kris probably had him sign a non disclosure agreement from back in 2008

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

His tell all book would be a best seller.....

^^^EXACTLY^^^ you ain't neva lied bout that I would buy itLamp
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

spilt tea lol I'm here for that

That crafty mama kris probably had him sign a non disclosure agreement from back in 2008

i wouldn't give no fukkks id FUKKK that old bish up with all kinds of mouth droppin teasLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567568569570571 815>
  Share Topic