BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 574575576577578 720>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 67 Votes, Average 2.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 8:34pm
Her hips are so wide it bothers me, it seems like her tampon would slip right out...
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Her hips are so wide it bothers me, it seems like her tampon would slip right out...

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I am trying to find the leather outfit that she was wearing but found nothing on it. Plus it is probably 3kCry

its a 2 piece right?? A skirt and a top?
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:17pm

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I am on the fence on this one...... I am sure she fvcked Kanye. Maybe she saved the used condoms?Dead

Originally Posted by serenissima View Post
I'm late but I have some tea on this. My husbands coworkers wife (I know, I know) works at a clinic down here in Miami where a lot of celebs go and she spilled very early that K.im was coming to the clinic to get 'treatments.' After a few months she said K.im was pregnant, we didn't believe her smh but literally like a month later the news broke
Yes

One of the oldheads spilled the same tea on LSA before the announcement was made that Kim was in Miami getting fertility treatments. I don't remember if there were photographs of Kim leaving a building or not, but I if I remember correctly Kris J covered it in the tabloids that they were there for Khloe.

Kim said she was suffering from "fertility issues" 

that's bullsh1t. why would she be planning a child before getting married? she just wanted to make SURE she would get pregnant, that's all

I don't think Kanye is dreaming. He knows exactly what is happening, and he is playing his part, but he may be getting tired. Plus he knows he will have to hand a lot of money to her after they divorce. Someone must have promised him that his career will improve after the wedding.

This, Kim and Kanye had been creeping around for years. She was cheating on Reggie with Kanye. Kim was making sure that she wouldn't simply end up as a jump off after their last tryst. As cranky and distant as he was during Kim's pregnancy, that baby wasn't planned by Kanye. 

If his mother was still alive, I don't think that he would have fallen prey to Kris and 'em. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Ohh no you didn't say that
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I cant keep up only on pg 78 Ill be back though

where here or across the street? Im only on 47 across the pond
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I cant keep up only on pg 78 Ill be back though

where here or across the street? Im only on 47 across the pond

lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:58pm

I am trying to find the leather outfit that she was wearing but found nothing on it. Plus it is probably 3kCry

it's just a leather skirt and a leather button up top. If you're trying to do it on the cheap go to the thrift store.  leather skirts are always cheap there. you might luck up on a top that's kind of like that as well.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:55pm
They posted pics in the same outfits tonight for her bachelorette party. It was dinner, not lunch..
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I am on the fence on this one...... I am sure she fvcked Kanye. Maybe she saved the used condoms?Dead

Originally Posted by serenissima View Post
I'm late but I have some tea on this. My husbands coworkers wife (I know, I know) works at a clinic down here in Miami where a lot of celebs go and she spilled very early that K.im was coming to the clinic to get 'treatments.' After a few months she said K.im was pregnant, we didn't believe her smh but literally like a month later the news broke
Yes

One of the oldheads spilled the same tea on LSA before the announcement was made that Kim was in Miami getting fertility treatments. I don't remember if there were photographs of Kim leaving a building or not, but I if I remember correctly Kris J covered it in the tabloids that they were there for Khloe.

Kim said she was suffering from "fertility issues" 

that's bullsh1t. why would she be planning a child before getting married? she just wanted to make SURE she would get pregnant, that's all

I don't think Kanye is dreaming. He knows exactly what is happening, and he is playing his part, but he may be getting tired. Plus he knows he will have to hand a lot of money to her after they divorce. Someone must have promised him that his career will improve after the wedding.

This, Kim and Kanye had been creeping around for years. She was cheating on Reggie with Kanye. Kim was making sure that she wouldn't simply end up as a jump off after their last tryst. As cranky and distant as he was during Kim's pregnancy, that baby wasn't planned by Kanye. 

If his mother was still alive, I don't think that he would have fallen prey to Kris and 'em. 

exactly, that's why there's a rumor that she was k1lled by the ill.uminati
he lost his sense of direction after her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style