Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555556557558559 858>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:25pm
by an incog who later revealed themselves..................................
I'll be nice and add paragraph breaks for you guys

Yeezi and Kimbo's wedding is going to be a mess. Now we all know that their wedding is a business arrangement. But I didn't know it was this deep. Many of Ye's close friends and family members will not be there. He did not invite his closest cousin but he had the nerve to invite all these random designers that hate his guts. One of his family mbers (Ricky) has been shading the hell out of ms. I still my exes. Yes you read that right, sshe still *&%^$#@Es that football player. Ye knows and doesnt care. 

I was told that Ye picked out her dress for their greek inspired wedding. Ye believes that he and Kimbo's relationship is a greek tragedy that will be written about in history books. Ye wanted to get back with Lexy (Old heads know Ms. Phifer) back in 2011, they were talking again but we that paychexk he got from the devil must have been hefty.

Oh and that house they 'built' will never be finished because he spends most of his money on paying exes , secret 'deals', his horrible fashion line in which he steals all his ideas from J3rry L0renzo Manuel, and he funds Virgil's collections because he believes that if he helps out him, he will be accepted. Kimbo doesnt spend her money on anything, allegedly she said that her money is hers and that she is entitled to his funds. Best believe he will file for bankruptcy soon. Most of his original team has separated themselves from him because he has turned into a hateful monster that is always high and spitting out delusions. 

By the way, his next album will use leftovers from his previous albums with touchups . He doesnt write his lyrics as much, Sean doesnt want to be on his writing team anymore. He forced Cyhi to cancel all his engagements to help touch up on this album. He went from having Rhymefest write for him to begging up and coming rappers like Young Thug to write his songs.

If you are reading this Yezzi ( please get off the molly and coke and get help. You have barely seen your daughter(s) in months. You spend so much time getting high and lying to yourself instead of being the guy that your mother raised you to be.) And Kimbo stop pretending you love this man when we all know you have said numerous times that you are waiting for a reason to leave/his death. Find someone you love and teach that poor little girl that you refuse to connect with that she can be succesful without sucking old peen and stealing, you are a mother, Not a urban video vixen.

I have more tea on others but my break is almost up. I will be back later with teaon others.

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:31pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:32pm
I don't think Kim is still sleeping with her ex but I appreciate tea so I'll just say...DAYUM!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:38pm
i didn't know Ye had another daughter
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

I still my exes. Yes you read that right, sshe still *&%^$#@Es that football player. Ye knows and doesnt care. 

You have barely seen your daughter(s) in months. You spend so much time getting high and lying to yourself

*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Kanye is making a HUGE mistake..

Kanye made that mistake when he knocked her up imo.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:01pm
it's obvious Kim only got with him as a last resort.  i do believe that he doesn't have a lot of money left.
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:08pm

I'm so happy I stopped by. I believe ALL of it. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:19pm

Yeezi and Kimbo's wedding is going to be a mess. Now we all know that their wedding is a business arrangement. But I didn't know it was this deep. Many of Ye's close friends and family members will not be there. He did not invite his closest cousin but he had the nerve to invite all these random designers that hate his guts. One of his family mbers (Ricky) has been shading the hell out of ms. I still my exes. Yes you read that right, sshe still *&%^$#@Es that football player. Ye knows and doesnt care. 

I was told that Ye picked out her dress for their greek inspired wedding. Ye believes that he and Kimbo's relationship is a greek tragedy that will be written about in history books. Ye wanted to get back with Lexy (Old heads know Ms. Phifer) back in 2011, they were talking again but we that paychexk he got from the devil must have been hefty.

Oh and that house they 'built' will never be finished because he spends most of his money on paying exes , secret 'deals', his horrible fashion line in which he steals all his ideas from J3rry L0renzo Manuel, and he funds Virgil's collections because he believes that if he helps out him, he will be accepted. Kimbo doesnt spend her money on anything, allegedly she said that her money is hers and that she is entitled to his funds. Best believe he will file for bankruptcy soon. Most of his original team has separated themselves from him because he has turned into a hateful monster that is always high and spitting out delusions. 

If you are reading this Yezzi ( please get off the molly and coke and get help. You have barely seen your daughter(s) in months. You spend so much time getting high and lying to yourself instead of being the guy that your mother raised you to be.) And Kimbo stop pretending you love this man when we all know you have said numerous times that you are waiting for a reason to leave/his death. Find someone you love and teach that poor little girl that you refuse to connect with that she can be succesful without sucking old peen and stealing, you are a mother, Not a urban video vixen.

I have more tea on others but my break is almost up. I will be back later with teaon others.

I read somewhere that the illu.minat! killed his mom because he wouldn't have turned out into an idiot if she were alive.

I knew this was a business arrangement all along. Kimbo must be part of some kind of illuminati world, because everyone is trying too hard to keep her on the news: Vogue, gossip mags, E! tv, fashion world... the list is long. She is a ho*ker. She made a video fvcking and became famous. To this day I don't get why she and her whole family became so famous and important.

I really pity her child. We won't hear about North anymore once Kimbo has a child with a lighter complexion. That child is her paycheck. Maybe North will write a book 20 years from now, telling how disgusting the Kardashians are... hopefully they won't be famous anymore by then.

eta: btw, Lamar did not invite any of his family members to his wedding to Khloe too. I think he Kardashians are the ones who decide who is invited, and they don't want anyone who is black and poor there, only black rich.

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 22 2014 at 3:20pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:27pm
Hmm I wonder how his dad feels about all this..

I didn't even know dude was around. My first time hearing about him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555556557558559 858>
  Share Topic