Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 551552553554555 788>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Something about the way she holds her baby is weird.

I hear that...I remember when my daughter was born and a few weeks later when they came to visit. A female family member held my daughter in the strangest way. She held her away from her she didnt coudle her like everyone else and it made me uneasy and I keep my daughter away from her.

its funny how much it says in the way a person holds a child.

Edited by miana79 - May 20 2014 at 4:57pm
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:10pm
Both of yall descriptions are accurate. It's not "loving."
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:26pm

Kanye makes her wear heels everywhere so no wonder she can't hold the baby right, it's hard trying to wear heels...hold her baby...and walk with a lopsided booty

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - May 20 2014 at 5:29pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:27pm
North looks like she's tired of their sh*t already

Kim acts like she's more busy than Beyonce, the way she rarely has her baby around.  she doesn't want us to see her as a mommy, she has to keep reminding us that she's still trying to be a sex symbol.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

North looks like she's tired of their sh*t already

Kim acts like she's more busy than Beyonce, the way she rarely has her baby around.  she doesn't want us to see her as a mommy, she has to keep reminding us that she's still trying to be a sex symbol.

this all day... she needs to let it go..
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I thought maybe she was trying to balance and looking down at the ground. 

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Kanye makes her wear heels everywhere so no wonder she can't hold the baby right, it's hard trying to wear heels...hold her baby...and walk with a lopsided booty

But wouldn't she hold the baby closer to her if she were having problems balancing?

She's holding the baby like...she doesn't want her makeup or clothes messed up. Or like...she's trying to make sure her face is captured by the cameras and not blocked by the baby. The babys arm is in a weird place. Why wouldbt she move the arm to her shoulder and really hold her baby right. It's like she's holding a prop for the cameras, not her own baby.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Scroll down for video

Like mother, like daughter: Kim Kardashian stepped out with baby North in Paris on Tuesday
+24

Like mother, like daughter: Kim Kardashian stepped out with baby North in Paris on Tuesday

Dreamy duo: The little girl looked remarkably like her beautiful mother

They seem disconected. The way she holds the baby is so weird, like she has never held a baby before. Or she is so vain that she thought the baby would drool on her clothes and ruin it and kept her face away from her clothes. Or she decided that the press needs to see her as a mother and thought in making sure everyone sees her face.
The baby doesn't seem happy. Too many pics taken and not in once the child let go of that painful looK.
I wonder if any of the Kardashians interact with that baby.

I really wonder if North is loved.

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 20 2014 at 6:11pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:11pm
North wants her nanny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

She is holding her in the pass off position
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

lol...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon