BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 560561562563564 671>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 66 Votes, Average 2.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:20pm
why 4 months, does that some significance?
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Lol smh@ Feb

V Day?
lol I was thinking the same thing.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:53pm

Rob Kardashian

I'm Flying My Trainer to Paris

5/19/2014 10:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-gunnar-rob-kardashian-x17
We busted Rob Kardashian's chops for packing on the pounds-- but the guy IS trying to streamline before Kim's big day ... so we're now told.

Celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson is flying to Paris to train Rob and Khloe Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, he tells TMZ.  Gunnar says Rob was training 5 times a week, but then slowed to twice a week 2 weeks ago because of other commitments.

As Peterson says, [I'm} the gatekeeper of Rob's workouts, not the gatekeeper of his life."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz32ClOJITr
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:12pm
OMG... he's like Janet Jackson Shocked
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Poor Rob Ouch

Hosted by imgur.com

Rob Kardashian -- brother of the bride-to-be -- was spotted at LAX Sunday as he and the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan began to make their way to France for Kim's big wedding.

umph umph umph this picture is DISGUSTING he has really lost his wayOuch i didnt like the way the girls put him down in ALL of the shows he would be either becoming a hermit or nervous problems or overeating or ocd men in their family AREN'T valuedThumbs Down they done got rid of all his homies the daddy bruce jenner who's now turning into a woman/ lamar who he was REALLY cool with, look how they slayed lamarOuch just NO love for men in that family ... i know he wishes he didnt have to be bothered with those hoesBroken Heart
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:38pm
The reason why rob blew up Ike that is because he diets...feels deprived from certain foods...then binges on the foods he misses. Every fat person that diets and gains the weight back ( plus some) has been through that, me included.

And of course emotional binging and lack of exercise...poor rob

Edited by hauteshellbi - May 19 2014 at 6:49pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:44pm
Rob looks like he's wearing a fat suit
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:45pm
self esteem / confidence & bullsheitt goin on in his life has ALOT to do with his weight as does to others / i was turned off by the kardashians shows after noticing how rude/ underhanded/ & the way they would undermine robSleepy it's repulsive! i hope he gains a understanding that fad dieting ISN'T the way it's putting a healthy diet into your rotation along with exercise that can make a HUGE positive difference...the best to you robWink
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:55pm
i don't feel bad for wealthy, fat people

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:41pm
Phuck...Rob is huge, i know he probably gained that weight from depression. His sisters give no fcuks about him which i noticed from watching the show maybe except for Khloe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 560561562563564 671>
  Share Topic