Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 538539540541542 814>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:26pm
Kendall and Kylie JennerKim Kardashian Seen In Los Angeles
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:09pm

kim-kardashian-usc-shoah-foundation-20th-anniversary-gala-balmain-blazer-mcqueen-shirt-lanvin-skirt

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:09pm

khloe-kardashian-mayweather-maidana-pre-fight-party

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:16pm
When Khloe is the better dressed Kardashian......lmao
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:32pm
SHes gonna end racism cuz she just found out about it y'all

Kardashian started off her blog post admitting she "never knew how much being a mom would change" her and how having her daughter, North West, has enabled her to "get to see the world for the first time again, but through someone else’s eyes."

One issue the new mom has become increasingly aware of is that of racism and discrimination.

"To be honest, before I had North, I never really gave racism or discrimination a lot of thought," she wrote. "It is obviously a topic that Kanye is passionate about, but I guess it was easier for me to believe that it was someone else’s battle. But recently, I’ve read and personally experienced some incidents that have sickened me and made me take notice. I realize that racism and discrimination are still alive, and just as hateful and deadly as they ever have been."

Kardashian, who is set to marry West on May 24 in Paris, went on to say: "I feel a responsibility as a mother, a public figure, a human being, to do what I can to make sure that not only my child, but all children, don’t have to grow up in a world where they are judged by the color of their skin, or their gender, or their sexual orientation. I want my daughter growing up in a world where love for one another is the most important thing."

The mom to West, 11 months, continued by revealing she's going to take action.

"So the first step I’m taking is to stop pretending like this isn’t my issue or my problem, because it is, it’s everyone's … Because the California teenager who was harassed and killed by his classmates for being gay, the teenage blogger in Pakistan who was shot on her school bus for speaking out in favor of women’s rights, the boy in Florida who was wrongly accused of committing a crime and ultimately killed because of the color of his skin, they are all someone’s son and someone’s daughter and it is our responsibility to give them a voice and speak out for those who can’t and hopefully in the process, ensure that hate is something our children never have to see."
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 10:41am
kim kardashian kanye west invitation
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:23pm
Kim's name is first on the invite?
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:36pm
I don't like how they used "Kim" instead of her full name Kimberly. But anyway I know she's gonna go all out for her wedding, wonder who's designing her dresses.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Kim's name is first on the invite?

I was wondering the same. If he asked her to marry him then his name should go first.
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:46pm
Typical protocol says that prior to the wedding day (on Save the Dates, Invitations, etc.) that the bride's name precedes the groom's. And after the wedding day (on Thank You cards, Address Labels, etc.) that the groom's name precedes hers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 538539540541542 814>
  Share Topic