Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 546547548549550 798>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Dead

see that booty wouldnt look so bad if her legs matched

IA. I have no prob with a big booty...and hers doesnt look fake in and of itself....its just that her thighs are so puny
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:19am
On TMZ they said Trina is pissed with French Montana For going out with Khloe. He was living with Trina apparently. 
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/12/trina-pissed-khloe-kardashian-french-montana-hooking-up/

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

On TMZ they said Trina is pissed with French Montana For going out with Khloe. He was living with Trina apparently. 
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/12/trina-pissed-khloe-kardashian-french-montana-hooking-up/

How you living with someone, but it's not official? She set herself up for failure with that one.

I feel like Trina is Halle Berry-ish...pretty as hell and pulls ballers and big dogs, but they always try her big time in the end. I wonder what's her catch.

Edited by ShadyLady - Apr 13 2014 at 11:44am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 2:03pm
i really dont think trina is that pretty tbh...
i cant see past the hoodrat...
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 2:08pm
trina was prettier back in the day... something about her eyes changed

yup shady...trina said some guy bought her a house and somehow she's always played. I wonder why the magic fades
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 2:58pm
Trina is so damn boring for someone that only talks about profiting off her gift of gab and vagina on her songs.  
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:18pm
Trina looks so much better now than before... iono what you talking about ming lol...

those blonde lacefronts she wore back in the day

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:33pm
Ummm isn't French Montana married with children? They both taking Ls. Why does Khloe keep finding herself booed up with dudes in relationships--Lamar, Game, French Montana? 

Scratch that he is a deadbeat:

As far as his ex is concerned, French is nothing more than a deadbeat dad who 'abandoned' her and their four-year-old son, Kruz, as soon as he hit the big-time.

The couple were married in 2007 and welcomed their only child in 2009, before separating in 2012.

'He and I worked together to put him where he is,' Deen tells Life & Style. 'As soon as he popped, it was as if Kruz and I didn’t exist. He practically abandoned us.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2600266/Khlo-Kardashian-warned-rumoured-new-love-French-Montana-rappers-estranged-wife.html#ixzz2yoBQZuf1 

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:37pm
Trina is probably very wack. Shes probably all talk, and most probably get with her expecting Trina (the chick from Nann Ni-g-g)a and instead they get some ol basic bitch, in a golden lace front with 400% density on the hairline, and gets over her ass quicker than they got on top of her!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 7:15pm
Khloe is settling for sloppy 3rds. The thirst for bagging a rapper just like sis is real.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 546547548549550 798>
  Share Topic