BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545546547548549 652>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 65 Votes, Average 2.09  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

Hmm i dont think Khloe has done anything to her but i just think she has a really good personal trainer that knows how to lose weight without losing the booty. I like how she has become more independent but french montana really Thumbs Down I preferd the game

Lol she had a Brazilian just like her sister Kim, it's obvious
  hmmm you think so ? because khloe  has always had tighs , maybe it is the booty bra LOL she is wearing , I really want to see her but from behind but she never wears a bikini to the beach so we can see Angry
Sponsored Links

cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:56pm
on another note WHY IS NOBODY COMMENTING ON KOURTNEYS HORRIBLE PANTS DeadDeadDeadDeadDead daaaaaaaaaammmmnn Cry that is so ugly i would not even wear those pants if they would pay me LOL
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:04pm
I like her pants. I would wear something like that if I was not so short Ouch
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

Hmm i dont think Khloe has done anything to her but i just think she has a really good personal trainer that knows how to lose weight without losing the booty. I like how she has become more independent but french montana really Thumbs Down I preferd the game

Lol she had a Brazilian just like her sister Kim, it's obvious

yeah, her butt looks pretty thick and also it looks high up. it could be butt panties or maybe she really did do some surgery. she was always a big girl but she never seemed to have a nice body.

but didn't kim once went on tv and did an x-ray of her butt that showed it was only fat, therefore, it was real?
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:00am
Scott is fine as.... Damn thats a beautiful white man right there. He doesn't get the love he deserves smh. But on to bigger, faker things like Khloes butt... That is fake as hell and anyone who doensn't realize this is crazy. She went from no cakes to super cakes?!?!!? Please....
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:21am
Khloe's dress is sick..I love it the perfect black dress. She been killing the fashion scene lately even more than Kim.. But her asss is in fact fake!!! She had a wide pancake ass before come on now.

kourtney looks hideous in them pants, I cant believe scott went out with her wearing that.

scott looks dapper as usual.

Edited by miana79 - Apr 12 2014 at 12:22am
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:28pm
Im mad at Khloes butt. It wasnt looking like that in the beginning. She definitely got something done. If a personal trainer could get me a.butt like that id get one
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:16pm
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 2:17pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:52pm

smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545546547548549 652>