Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 529530531532533 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:22am
Dead
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:23am
Dead

see that booty wouldnt look so bad if her legs matched

these celebs dont consider a good a$$ to leg ratio when they get these injections
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:26am
Why does it look like she changes her butt size so often?  That seems dangerous. 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:34am
that's disgusting
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:40am
I hate when chicks get their butts done and not their hips or thighs filled in
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:52am
Damn.  Now that everybody that's anybody already said they ain't going...they can't even elope without it lookin' some type of way.  Tho they ought to and put that money saved into North's account.

I sometimes wonder is it still worth it to Kim?  When I look at these magazines and other media and how folks talk about her like she's the only who ever made a sex tape and have had more than 3 boyfriends. She married for money but alot of women do. She got fame at a very high cost.  No one respects her on on any level really.   You married to a man who might love u but his respectability is now questionable...

I mean...she brought her fams up too so...maybe she "sold her soul" for them too?

I mean yeah it pisses me off that had she been black she would not be where she is today but still...
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Damn.  Now that everybody that's anybody already said they ain't going...they can't even elope without it lookin' some type of way.  Tho they ought to and put that money saved into North's account.

I sometimes wonder is it still worth it to Kim?  When I look at these magazines and other media and how folks talk about her like she's the only who ever made a sex tape and have had more than 3 boyfriends. She married for money but alot of women do. She got fame at a very high cost.  No one respects her on on any level really.   You married to a man who might love u but his respectability is now questionable...
L9
I mean...she brought her fams up too so...maybe she "sold her soul" for them too?

I mean yeah it pisses me off that had she been black she would not be where she is today but still...

I agree with all of this....she sold herself for money but now that people dont respect her she wants to cry!!
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:38am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Good point.  I think that with this being her 3rd wedding that maybe such a big deal/hoopla shouldn't be made out of it.  Ppl are probably like, now look , I've given you 2 sets of wedding gifts alreadyLOL  Something tells me all of this "show" regarding the wedding is strictly for Kanye. 
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I hate when chicks get their butts done and not their hips or thighs filled in
+1, that irks me like you got stick legs with no hip definition. If they studied women with REAL big butts they will see that the hips naturally curve with the butt with the exception of some athletes like Serena

Edited by mzsophisticated - Apr 11 2014 at 11:24am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why does it look like she changes her butt size so often?  That seems dangerous. 

From what i know..when gain and loss weight after u get the fat transferred to a location it will show there before anywhere else. Thats why it looked like all her pregnancy weight was in her asz.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 529530531532533 850>
  Share Topic