BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 542543544545546 761>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 68 Votes, Average 2.04  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

@lonisha i think she should film it i want to see the foolery....why do i feel like kanye is going to walk down the aisle like hes the bride

i also want to see the oogly couture bullsht that riccardo puts her in

That spectacle she out on with Kris.turned me off to her wedding...and Ricardo is gonna out her in some mess
Sponsored Links

funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:37pm
If they truly love each other, they shouldn't care who doesn't attend.  Heck, just elope and not worry about all the fanfare and dramatics. 
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Well, Blac China will be there sooo............................Stern Smile

LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:11pm

Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z have all said they won’t be coming.” LOLLOL

did kimye REALLLYYYY think these people would show up lmaoooooo CryLOLCry POTUS and FLOTUS realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dead

Lmfaooooo
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

If they truly love each other, they shouldn't care who doesn't attend.  Heck, just elope and not worry about all the fanfare and dramatics. 

You know whose thread this is?????Dead
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Well, Blac China will be there sooo............................Stern Smile

LOL

I wish them the best tho

Armenian old ladies ... their aging process meh.
My Armenian neighbor can cook tho

Google images old Armenian ladies....
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:51pm

the more kim and kanye talk the more I realize they do belong togetherBeer
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:47pm
Lol @Jay not attending already knew bey was not coming. I hope they see they are very important afterall
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:15pm
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/kim-kardashian-booty-bikini-photoshoot-pictures-201484

Can someone please post these pics from her Thailand photoshoot

Edited by miana79 - Apr 09 2014 at 11:15pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:18pm

Kim Kardashian poses in a bikini in Thailand
Kim Kardashian flaunted her booty on March 31 during a bikini photoshoot in Thailand.
Credit: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online

That's one way to stay afloat! Kim Kardashian's famous booty was on display in one of her most revealing photoshoots to date on March 31 in Thailand. The 33-year-old mother showed off her plus-sized posterior in a sand-covered nude-toned bikini with her brunette locks tousled and wavy. Click here to see more pics from Kim's thong bikini shoot.

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's best booty moments

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star rolled around on the beach for photographers, carefully accentuating her derriére (not that it needed any help). 

Kim Kardashian rolls around on the beach for photographers on March 31.
Kim Kardashian rolls around on the beach for photographers on March 31.

Kanye West's fiancée, who returned home from her overseas family trip on April 2, has been teasing a bikini-related project recently. She's posted several videos emerging from water in two-pieces and shared a few images posing on a yacht wearing a swimsuit. 

PHOTOS: Kim's bikini body

Kardashian is clearly proud of her slimmed-down physique following the birth of daughter North West last June. With her May 24 nuptials to the Yeezus rapper just around the corner, she's looking fit and trim. 

Kim Kardashian gets a touch up during a bikini photoshoot in Thailand on March 31.
Kim Kardashian gets a touch up during a bikini photoshoot in Thailand on March 31.

She's already sported several wedding dresses in the April issue of Vogue, after landing the controversial cover with West. 

PHOTOS: Kim's post-baby style

"This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even," she tweeted on March 21. 

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/kim-kardashian-booty-bikini-photoshoot-pictures-201484#ixzz2ySBmE75Y 
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 09 2014 at 11:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair