Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533534535 799>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

It's official.

All doubts are now removed lol

Kanye is crazy about Kim. 

Fukk the expensive gifts and lavish trips.

Nothing says I fukk with you tough more then gifting several franchises.

I don't care for the Kartrashian movement, but can't went from an ethnic Armenian to a white woman. She social climbed one boyfriend at a time, like a boss.

Meanwhile, back at King of DiamondsLOL

I agree he def loves her..can't hate...sh*t buy me franchises anyday Clap
Sponsored Links

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:21pm
This will be Vogue's best selling edition... *K shrug*
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by JaceDummy JaceDummy wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

<div id="blog_post_author">By Claire

Happy Friday!!

This week has been intense, but I’m happy to sit down and chill for most
of the day (though I’m heading to Lala’s 5th & Mercer pop up shop
tonight!). Though it suddenly turned cold again in NYC (shakes fist!!), I
have my mind set on Spring and getting in shape! I’m about to order
T-25, but before I do, let’s get to solving some Mail Bombs!

Though we blogged about Kim’s Azzedine Alaia look, most of you were more interested in Khloe’s ensemble!

_khloe-kardashian-elisabetta-franchetti-jumpsuit franchi

ReeseeCup wrote, “She looks lovely!! But PLEASE, get the details of Khloe’s nude jumpsuit!! Please!”

Yep! Khloe turned heads herself in a blush strapless sweetheart jumpsuit with pleated detail from the Elisabetta Franchi Spring 2014 Collection.

1 khloe kardashian elisabetta franchetti miami jumpsuit franchi

They currently only ship to Italy (drat!), but perhaps you can get in touch and see if there’s any flexibility.

DAMN...khloe killed it....

Maybe Yoox will get it. They carry this brand. Breathtaking. 

Khloe needs her own Style thread. She's been KILLIN' the fashion game lately. I just love her!
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:34pm
March 25th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
Get the Look: Kim Kardashian’s LAX Balmain Double Breasted Black Leather Blazer, Gray Bleulab Jeans, and Suede Creme Saint Laurent Paris Pumps
By Claire

Kim Kardashian caught a flight at LAX with hubby-to-be Kanye West in her favorite $4,566 Balmain Double Breasted Leather blazer, a gray tee, and $180 Bleulab Detour Leggings in French Chalk:
Kim-Kardashians-LAX-Balmain-Double-Breasted-Black-Leather-Blazer,-Gray-Bleulab-Jeans,-and-Suede-Creme-Saint-Laurent-Paris-Pumps
She finished her look with Saint Laurent suede creme Paris pumps.
Kanye West holds the door for Kim Kardashian before they jet out of LAX
Her blazer has exaggerated lapels, a V-neck, button fastenings through the front, and padded shoulders.
Kim Kardashians Miami Dinner Balmain Double Breasted Black Leather Blazer + Khloe Kardashians Gianvito Rossi Honeycomb Sandals balmain-black-leather-double-breasted-jacket-product-1-70569-049497014_large_flex
Her jeans are actually more like leggings, and boast a ‘grey chalk’ wash.
bleulab detour leggings in french chalk kim kardashian
Get her look here:

We’ve seen her in all these pieces on other occasions, but I like how she remixes to create chic and streamlined ensembles. Some may find it boring, but I think it works.
Kanye West holds the door for Kim Kardashian before they jet out of LAX
What say you?
Kim-Kardashians-LAX-Balmain-Double-Breasted-Black-Leather-Blazer,-Gray-Bleulab-Jeans,-and-Suede-Creme-Saint-Laurent-Paris-Pumps
Hey, Kanye!
Kanye West is all business as he takes a flight with Kim Kardashian at LAX **USA ONLY**

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 2:06pm
I like Kim's last look the weight is coming off pretty good
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:00am
'I'm being politically correct': Naomi Campbell bursts out laughing when asked about Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover

By SARAH MICHAEL
PUBLISHED: 20:34, 25 March 2014 | UPDATED: 20:49, 25 March 2014

Naomi Campbell has graced countless Vogue covers during her 28-year modelling career.

And the 43-year-old beauty seemed less than impressed by US Vogue's decision to put Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover when she appeared on Australia's The Morning Show on Tuesday. 

When TV host Kylie Gillies asked Naomi what she thought about the cover, the supermodel burst into a fit of laughter.

+3

'I'm a fashion model': Naomi Campbell hinted that she was unimpressed by US Vogue's decision to put Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover

‘I do not want to comment,’ Naomi said.
‘Because I’m a fashion model and I’ve been working for 28 years and when you get a Vogue cover it’s a build in your career, it’s a stepping stone to achieve that.
‘And you know I’m a fashion model so what more can I say.’
Kylie then asked: ‘So you think Kim and Kanye haven’t earned the right to be on the cover?’

Naomi Campbell unimpressed Kayne and Kim Vouge cover

Naomi responded carefully, saying: ‘Those are your words, I’m being politically correct.
‘That’s Anna Wintour’s choice to put them on the cover of her magazine, who’s to question it.

Read more: Naomi Campbell bursts out laughing when asked about Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover | Mail Online 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:10am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:12am
Lol I read that in her accent

Omg these pics are horrible and that baby looks scared to death
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:13am

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:17am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533534535 799>
  Share Topic