Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 501502503504505 797>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:23pm
Why does she always wear over sized coats? 
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:26pm
She prolly aint even allowed to wear sneakers...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Why does she always wear over sized coats? 

it's her new chic thing
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Hiding her butt...

Dead

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 27 2014 at 12:31am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:31am
Hiding her butt...
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:43am
Imma need a close up of this hair cuz it doesn't look like a wig to me.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:17am
That coat is horrible
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:34am

Game Talks Smashing Kim Kardashian Before Kanye

He has been subject of a slew of rumours that he is romancing Khloe Kardashian.

But during an radio interview on Tuesday, The Game denied he is dating the reality show star, but did reveal he once had a relationship with her older sister Kim. 

'Those are just rumours,' he told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra. 'It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. Me and Khloe are cool.'

Past romance: The Game, pictured leaving the the BBC Radio One studios on Tuesday, said he once dated Kim Kardashian but denied romancing Khloe 

'You done a thing with Kim?' asked Sloth. 

'A little bit. A long time ago,' replied the 34-year-old hip hop star, real name Jayceon Terrell Taylor.

'Adult wrestling or adult cuddles?' Sloth persisted.

'You know what it was. We went to McDonalds twice,' said The Game. 'Pulled up in a drive thru.' 

When quizzed whether the romance took place before Kim's infamous relationship with Ray-J, The Game claimed not to remember and seemed keen to distance himself from his dating past. 

+8

Digging: The Game posed with DJ Charlie Sloth on Instagram after their chat

+8

Dating history: Kim, posed with former friend Paris Hilton and The Game at a party back in 2006

'You know what. I don't remember that time line,' he said before going on to complement Kim's fiance Kanye West. 'Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great.'

The rapper, who is in London as part of his tour of the UK, seemed particularly eager to put the Khloe rumours to rest. 

'We were talking about you doing a thing with Khloe Kadashian,' said Sloth following a break. 

Just good friends: The Game inistsde he had known Khloe for years and the pair were merely shared a platonic relationship

Khloé Kardashian gives The Game a twerking thrill

Clubbing chums: Khloe Kardashian and The Game emerge from Club Tru in Hollywood earlier this month, with her mother Kris Jenner in tow

'No, we wasn't talking about that. We was talking about me NOT doing a thing with Khloe Kardashian,' insisted The Game. 

'So there was nothing at all?' asked Sloth.

'No man. I got a family at home man,' said the father of three. 'I'll bring my kids' mom here and let her talk about the thing.'
The Game was likely discussing his former fiancé Tiffney Cambridge with whom he shares two of his children.

Keep working out: Khloe Kardashian headed to the gym as her sister landed in Europe on Monday

Since her split with husband Lamar Odom, Khloe has regularly been seen out parting with The Game and was spotted twerking with him at a Los Angeles club a few weeks ago, even posting a video of herself dancing on Twitter. 

In September the hip hop icon was seen with his arm around the Kardashian beauty as he reportedly spent $13,000 at Tru nightclub to cheer her up as her problems with Lamar mounted. 

On January 13 they were spotted hitting Tru again, begging the question that the pair are an item.

Khloe does not appear to have dated much since her split from the former Clipper, though she was linked to LA Dodger Matt Kemp in December and he was even reportedly at Kris' annual Christmas Eve bash in Hidden Hills.

Adorable: Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner arrived in Vienna, Austria on Wednesday to go to the Vienna Ball
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 6:30am
Who hasn't she dated?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 6:45am
Kim got around 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 501502503504505 797>
  Share Topic