Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 552>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 58 Votes, Average 2.16  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 8:44pm
i feel like i never noticed her wearing repeat outfits, then when she got with Kanye she would wash rinse repeat the same leather pieces...now i see her wearing that jacket and heels again.  us regular folks wear things more than once in public, but i really don't recall her being pap'd in repeats.
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:04pm
Khloe looks damn good but that nose is off

Kim looks like a hot 52 year old Argentinian actress that's been getting knifed up since the 80's but looks good for her age

Go home kris
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

the cover looks like her head doesnt belong on that body

kim-kardashian-post-baby-body-us-weekly

Kim Kardashian shows off her post-baby body on the cover of UsWeekly in a teeny weenie white bikini. She looks great, but I’m a little weary of this obsession we have with celebrities’s post-pregnancy weight loss. (Daily Mail)

this is not the same body from a couple pages back...why they lyin lol.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:37am
Photo shopped to the max
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:39am
I don't like her in a bikini.

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:53am
I like that white dress Khloe is wearing.

I keep saying I want an all white dress, but I never get one. Maybe that will be my birthday look *off to find the perfect winter white banger*.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:16am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yes individuals @ modeless 

wow.. that was super sweet of kim. 
and she looks nice i the fragrance pic.. a lot like kris. 

aww man

i still want them...Ouch

did you get mink lashes?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:18am

her head does look misplaced on that bikini body LOL

cray
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 5:47am
Khloe looks nice.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:57pm

“My Body Is Back!” Us Weekly screamed alongside its current cover picture of Kim Kardashian looking comely in a white bikini. But if the magazine was being truthful with its readers, the cover line should have been, “My Airbrushed Body Is Back!”

According to sources, Kim posed for the shots which were taken in secret by a friendly agency photographer. She then had the agency airbrush the pictures to make her look slimmer, smoother and more toned, and then the new mom personally approved each image before they went up for bidding among the weekly magazines.

Bidding opened at an eye-popping $90,000, and the pictures sold to Us Weekly for around $100,000, we’re told.

Sources said Kim gets half, $50,000, which is as good a reason as any to strip.

In a release to go with the pictures, the mag breathlessly cooed, “Six months after giving birth to daughter North West, the 33-year-old reality star is proudly showing off her post-baby body in a skimpy bikini . . . Strutting confidently along the beach on Nov. 30, the blonde stunner flaunted her slimmed-down figure and famous curves in a revealing white triangle top and matching side-tie bottoms. It’s a big milestone for the star, who endured fat-shaming and cyber-bullying for the weight she gained while pregnant with little Nori earlier this year.”

We saw Kim in person at DuJour’s party at Art Basel Miami last week, and — fair play — she looked pretty damn amazing. But not quite “Airbrush Amazing.”

To further stir the subterfuge, once the magazine had published her cover, Kim innocently claimed to “Extra” that she had not yet seen the bikini pictures and said they’d been taken when “she and some friends were on the beach and ran back inside when they saw the paparazzi.”

But there were not any friends in the pictures, nor was there any running or paparazzi. Not surprisingly, reps for Kim and Us Weekly didn’t comment last night.

Edited by HunnyB - Dec 13 2013 at 1:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System