Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 437438439440441 709>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 67 Votes, Average 2.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:00am
she is so pretty

Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:34am
She looks nice in that picture
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

i wonder if she will get back to her old body....

that's super airbrushed/photoshopped though...the waist and legs.

LV stopped fvckin with Ye after Taylor Swift.  They told him he is not someone they want representing their company.  This was years ago so idk why he was attempting to even talk to them which is why old boy was like uhm...why are you calling me?

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 28 2013 at 11:43am
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:39am
That picture is of her old face
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:39am
kim k used to be gorgeously gorgeous 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:43am
She started messing with her face too young.....the maintenance is ruining her looks......
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:46am
Yea I always say I like her old ethnic face when she looked more armenian

She looks like a white girl now

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:48am
she looks older than Kourtney
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:55pm
random, but i just turned to the kardashian show for the first time in a long time.. 

idk what khloe did or is doing differently.. but she really looks more youthful to me. she looks like younger than she is which is great for a white woman these days. 
she needs to keep doing what she's doing. Thumbs Up
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 3:01pm

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian SPEND Thanksgiving With The Pippens, Chebans And Ridingers + Kanye BLASTS Nike Exec During Concert Rant

Nov 29 | by _YBF

photo BaPd_xPCAAA6O5B.jpg

Kanye and Kim headed down to Miami for the Thanksgiving holiday where Kim whipped up a full feast.  See their pics inside and get the deets on Kanye blasting NIKE's CEO during his Nashville tour stop.

photo KimKardashianKanyeWestSpendThanksgivingymI9Bxvc2wzx.jpg

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian headed to Florida for Thanksgiving (above) where they shared a movie night with family friends including Scottie and Larsa Pippen, Jonathan and Gal Cheban and Duane McLaughlin and Amber andLoren Ridinger (atop).

photo KimKardashianKanyeWestSpendThanksgivingc44W0DLLonxx.jpg

Wednesday night, Kanye's rant in Nashville raised a few eyebrows.  Now that his Adidas deal has been revealed, he's been making it his personal mission to trash NIKE's CEO for blowing him off.  He told his audience that NIKE made a big mistake and he's going to become the BIGGEST designer the music business has even seen.

"Do you know who the head of Nike is? No, well let me tell you who he is: His name is Mark Parker, and he just lost culture. Everyone at Nike, everyone at Nike, Mark Parker just let go of culture.

"I'm talking directly to you. No miscommunication. Did you not want the Yeezys? Nike would make you believe it was my fault that you couldn't get them, but that was not the case. I wanted there to be as many Yeezys as there was LeBrons, and I wanted them to be at a good price, but that was not my choice, and we're going to change everything. And ... I'm going to create more than you think that any musician in the history of time ever could have."

Are you looking forward to Yeezus hats, gloves, shoes and flatware?

BONUS: 

photo fcb22a62588611e3a1ab0af82f025223_8.jpg

Kim Kardashian cooked a Thanksgiving dinner.  Yes...you read that right.  Her bestie Jonathan, posted this pic on Instagram where he praised Kim's kitchen skills.  "Who knew @KimKardashian could really throw down in the kitchen! Happy Thanksgiving #MiamiTG "

Ummm.....it doesn't look very appealing to us.  You'd think Kim would have put a little more effort into the food presentation.  SIDEBAR:  Shouldn't they be dining on Givenchy/Louis Vuitton/Adidas plates? 

Photos via Fame/Jonathan Cheban IG

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style