Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 434435436437438 775>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 3:57pm
I seriously just chocked laughing at that videoCryLOL

And why Kanye look so crazy in the face in the last few pics?Confused
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

I seriously just chocked laughing at that videoCryLOL

And why Kanye look so crazy in the face in the last few pics?Confused

Ya know..I actually saw one of my fb friends post a pic with him in the studio..and he actually looked normal and very happy.  Nothing at all like the pics the papz snap of him.   
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:51pm
Yea my feet grew. Total wtf! That's about it I got lucky. Pregnancy gave me a better body.

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

^^^Right Rumbera.  Not everybody who has a kid bounces right back to their original shape.  In fact I'd say most women don't. My feet grew a half sizeUnhappy

Girrrrlll!!!LOL

im just so grateful not to have gotten any stretchies....
i pretty much look the same, i think.

but most women arent lucky with the bouncing back. Its either genetics or it takes some work.
Or plastic surgery
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:43pm

She looks horrible in that black dress.

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:07pm
she's gonna get that wide janice Dickinson plastic surgery lip if she dont stop. so many white women addicted to surgery end up with that wide mouth look
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:15pm

INTERVIEWS: Kanye West And His Chick CHAT IT UP On Hot 97, Kanye ANNOUNCES Adidas Venture & Says He'll Be BIGGER Than Wal-Mart!

Nov 25 | by _YBF

photo KimKardashianKanyeWestLeavingRadioStationyoiZN5zfYp0l.jpg

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian did NY radio today and we have highlights from interviews with Hot 97 and 92.3 Now.  Read about Kanye's new Adidas venture and why we (his fans) should boycott Louis Vuitton inside...

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West (above) were seen leaving a radio station on Monday afternoon where Ye did a quick radio tour to promote his Yeezus Tour.

photo ScreenShot2013-11-25at75051PM_zps1f7f44db.png

In addition to a stop at 92.3Now, Yeezy stopped by Hot 97's Angie Martinez's show where he revealed a new venture with Adidas (where he'll collect royalties).  His girl Kim was part of the interview too apparently.  As expected, Kanye went on several rants and we were about to catch a few Kanye quotables.....

What he told NIKE when they said they couldn't give him a royalty (on the Yeezys) because he wasn't a professional athlete:

“I go to the Garden one on none!" (Meaning he's at the Garden selling out by himself every night...but atheletes do so as a team.)

On getting in trouble with the media:

"What do I get in the most trouble for? Telling the truth. If I get in trouble for telling the truth, what are you being told the rest of the time?"

Kim K on how Kanye is as a parent

"His face lights up when he's with our daughter and he is the most amazing dad ever."

Kanye on his new deal with Adidas:

“I am going to be the TuPac of product....I am going to be the first hip hop designer. And because of that, we gonna be bigger than Wal-Mart."

On meditating with Deepak Chopra

“You know what calms me down the most? Success. You can’t meditate me out of my ideas.”

On the Hollywood Walk of Fame

"The only relevant thing to happen to the Hollywood Walk Of Fame is that she wants a star. (Kim) and I talked about it."

On who he should compare himself to:

"I do myself a disservice comparing myself to Steve Jobs and Albert Einstein, I should compare myself to Willy Wonka."

Oh 'Ye...

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:08pm
Duck face
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:41pm
Just realized she's wearing high waisted jeans in that video. Her stomach must be *&%^$#@Eed. Hope that doesn't happen to me...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:55pm
I finally watched Bound 2.  worst video of all time.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:01am
I need to see inside their relationship, desperately.

I can't imagine them sitting on the couch together watching a movie, or eating breakfast without him going into some manic grandiose rant

Am I missing something??

Please help
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair