Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 551>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 58 Votes, Average 2.16  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:02am
its not about her getting older… no one is saying she doesnt have the right to change her style.. 

but she's trying to mesh her 16 yr old sisters style in with what kanye wants.. and its not working.. at all. 

she adores and tries to wear what her 16 year old sister wears.. she's always talking about how she used to be/wear 'whats cool' so she lives on her 16 year old sister blog now to get inspiration from her to be 'hip' and 'in' but she's just failing for the most part.. 

Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

^^^Right Rumbera.  Not everybody who has a kid bounces right back to their original shape.  In fact I'd say most women don't. My feet grew a half sizeUnhappy 

Besides that, KK is getting older, and has the right to change her style.  I don't wear the exact same stuff I used to 5 years ago either.  Tastes change.

But her taste is now verging on the questionable ( go back and look at that white basketball hoop material top). 

Regarding the video, I feel like Ye' objectifies Kim a lot. But then again, so did Pimp Mama Kris, so this is all Kim knows. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:27pm
yeah, her old style was basically her only likable quality.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:44pm
All I remember seeing KimK in prior to this was bandage dresses,bodycon dresses,leather pants,jeans scarves and blazers. Her style wasnt original.... was tame Atlanta'esk
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

All I remember seeing KimK in prior to this was bandage dresses,bodycon dresses,leather pants,jeans scarves and blazers. Her style wasnt original.... was tame Atlanta'esk
Atlanta'esk?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:27pm
Yea...she reminds me of fashion u would see in ATL
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:30pm
I disagree. She looks LAish

Atlanta fashion is much more forward than KK.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:19am
Take Our Picture!
November 24th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Yeezus Madison Square Garden Concert Gareth Pugh Black Suede Dress with Fringing and Gianvito Rossi Lace-Up Honeycomb Open Toe Booties
By Claire

Kimye headed out to Kanye’s latest concert at Madison Square Garden, with Kanye in his favorite $1,548 Comme des Garcons Brocade Blazer and Kim in a $3,620 Black Suede Fringed Dress by Gareth Pugh.
Kim and Kanye head to the Madison Square Garden for Kanyes concert
$1,440 Gianvito Rossi Lace-Up Honeycomb Open Toe Booties and dark lipstick offset her ensemble.
Kim and Kanye head to the Madison Square Garden for Kanyes concert
Her dress has suede fringing at the sleeves.
Kim Kardashians Yeezus Madison Square Garden Concert Gareth Pugh Black Suede Dress with Fringing and Gianvito Rossi Lace-Up Honeycomb Open Toe Booties  1 gareth-pugh-black-suede-dress-with-fringing-product-2-5826203-239945900_large_flex
Her 4″ heels have a suede honeycomb upper.
Kim Kardashians Yeezus Madison Square Garden Concert Gareth Pugh Black Suede Dress with Fringing and Gianvito Rossi Lace-Up Honeycomb Open Toe Booties
Hot! Black on black is always chic.
What do you think?

Edited by femmefatale85 - Nov 24 2013 at 11:27am
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 12:09pm
what up with her face mannnnnnn
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 12:13pm
Atl fashion is definitely not more forward than LA fashion…. maybe more forward than kim.. but not LA as a whole. 

but yea her face looks crazy… 
but she looks cute. idk how i feel about the fringe… don't like it on the model but the dress looks diff on her.. she tweaked it.. i like that she made it asymmetrical 
i wanna see it on her from the back/side and with her arms out 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System