BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 385386387388389 844>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:28pm
Eff all of that, Oprah is a 60(59)year billionaire, I'm not mad at her getting her party on.  I see Diddy's hand, he looks like he wants to take her down and she looks like she's ready.
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:42pm
Lmaooo... kanye looks heaven.

I expect him and diddy to now start putting oprah in all there songs... word to jay z and the president
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:55pm
Her face is off
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Her face is off

I thought it was just me.....
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 6:57am
There is no hope for Kim.  She set for life with that baby though.  Too bad it's a girl.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 7:42am
She looks tired in those pics
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 3:45pm

OH?: Blac Chyna Goes To Lunch With New Bestie Kim K.....And Other Kardashian Klan Members

Sep 25 | by Natasha

photo INFphoto_2689310_zps9739ce86.jpg

Well isn't this...interesting.  After rapper Tyga and girlfriend Blac Chyna's recent double date with Kanye West & his girl Kim K., it looks like Kim's found herself a new bestie in Blac Chyna.  Pics of the twosome grabbing lunch yesterday with Kourtney K. & Scott Disick inside...

Kimmy is back to calling the paps and seems ready to be back on the scene after working on her post baby bod.  She also grabbed a new prop friend (since LaLa, Serena & Kelly Rowland seem to not be in the picture like they used to be) to tout around.

Stripper turned rapper's baby mama Blac Chyna was spotted leaving Stanley's Restaurant in L.A. with Kim (who rocked a cute army green cargo jumpsuit), her sister Kourtney, and Scott yesterday.  And since Chyna has always tweeted & IG'd her obsession with Kim -- who is the brand ambASSador of the stripper/PICS star come-up -- we're not that surprised the two have become fast friends after being introduced by their baby's daddies.

photo KimKardashianKimKardashianshowsoffpostkuW1NfLelEMl_zps2f7d2ed4.jpg

photo KimKardashianKimKardashianshowsoffpostmzEbYHGwvDwl_zps577989b8.jpg

The production cameras were rolling, of course, so it's very likely Ms. Chyna will get her 15 mins on one of the umpteen Kardashian shows on E!.

photo INFphoto_2689316_zps4297ca51.jpg

photo KimKardashianKimKardashianShowsOffPostEQMxFjAaO0wl_zpsc3f9e540.jpg

Maybe they were planning a playdate with North & King Cairo.  How cute...

Photos: INF/Pacific Coast News
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:01pm
Kourtney has nice legs. Kim looks super puffy in that jumpsuit.

I'm trying to understand why they are hanging with Tyga and blacc chyna? I just don't get it besides Tyga living in the same gated community as Kourtney.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:05pm

Kourtney looks cute.  I love those glasses. 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:14pm
I wanna know what color is on kims lips. I want it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 385386387388389 844>