BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 718>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 67 Votes, Average 2.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

W.T.F.

not that she pulled the baby out...if that's what she wanted in her birth experience, that's great. but to show something like that on TV is another level. wouldn't you want some sort of privacy? to only share that moment with close family?

some women do, some women don't. 

i labored alone, didn't want anybody in the room with me, so i sent my husband away. he arrived back for the delivery 
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

W.T.F.

not that she pulled the baby out...if that's what she wanted in her birth experience, that's great. but to show something like that on TV is another level. wouldn't you want some sort of privacy? to only share that moment with close family?

some people are more open I guessLOL
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:51pm
i have seen a baby story and its the same thing for me.

idk. i have a hard time seeing the other side of this issue when it comes to kim
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:16pm
I'm addicting to that kind of stuff being preggo. I think it's cool to share that kind of experience. She didn't reveal too much in my opinion. I know Kim's not going to do anything like that
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 3:46am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 6:20am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

she really must be a media whore b/c she really needs to have a seat and put them feet up in the air.. everything on this heffa is swollen.. all this running round every damn day is  crazy to me.. i slept my ass off at this point close to delivery, i came home from work slept got up to pee and slept all night long .. 

She's allowed to go out and eat if she wants to. My mom did, my friends did and my sis and law were going out and shopping if they wanted or going to the corner store or out the eat up until the day they gave birth. People are allowed to socialize while pregnant. They don't have to sit up at home

i think i know that been there done that, but ya moma and em wasn't being chased by paps all day long either..i'm just looking at how swollen the girl is, she needs to put them feet up sometimes.. 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:48am
Agreed ^
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:49am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Eww BindyLOLDead
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:06am
mama kris is a svengali 

Notice how Kim is no longer the bad guy, still "popular" when people thought she was done after the divorce

Kanye was the new fall guy and didnt even know it
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

mama kris is a svengali 

Notice how Kim is no longer the bad guy, still "popular" when people thought she was done after the divorce

Kanye was the new fall guy and didnt even know it

yep that whole marriage to Chris is like vapor now..the new target is Kayne and he deserves itSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 718>
  Share Topic