Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 332333334335336 795>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:45pm
Don't sleep them vanilla mofos talkin that ish be the main ones w/a phone full of chocolate..nanny cam Kourtney...nanny cam. LOL

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Oh wait, i get it she got a nanny Scott wouldn't . I see you girl

yup that is for sure what she did...scott don't like black girls...
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:13am
I'd love to know what it was babycake
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

That mother*&%^$#@Ein weave is NOT what it is.

Maybe, hopefully its a protective style
LOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:16pm
Kim wants to eat her own placenta bc it would "make her younger." I'm done
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

my mom said i hurt but came out in 30 mins flat. From the time her water broke to me coming out was just 30 mins. They just barely made to the hospital before i was ready to A-town stomp up outta there. 

cool story i was actually born asleep. I didnt cry when i came out. And stayed asleep for a whole day afterwards. Didnt even wake up to eat. My mom had 3 kids before me so she knew that babies eat every few hours, but i never woke up. Shaking me didnt work. My dad blared music in a stereo and put it next to me, no reaction. The took a tin bowl and knocked it with metal spoon, no reaction. My parents thought something was wrong with me so the brought me to the hospital. they did CAT scans and MRI on me. Doctor came in an was like "she's sleeping, there's nothing wrong her, everything is normal she's just sleeping". Must be the reason why i can pretty much sleep threw anything as long as there's no sudden loud noises.

Holy crap are you kidding me!?  My youngest daughter did this but she was either 2 or 3 and thi happened just the one time.  I worked nights back when she was younger so when I picked her up from the sitter and went home she was asleep; didn't think anything of it since she is hell on wheels when she is awake and I welcomed her restful sleep.  The next day I had early morning classes so I got up got dressed, got her sister with no issues and then tried to get the little one up and going; she wouldn't wake up.  I even pulled her out of her bed and sat her on the floor (sitting her up and putting toys around her to get her attention) and she just wouldn't wake the hell up!  She would just whimper very lightly and then fall over dead asleep.  I ran every red light getting her to the hospital....calling my sitter and cussing her ass out trying to figure out wtf she may have gotten in to the night before. Nothing out of the ordinary at all!  When I tell you the girl was busy SHE WAS BUSY so it wasn't anything for miss thing to get into something/anything but she didn't and she was her usual self.  Doctor's did spinal taps: no crying at all while they poked her spine twice, we were pinching her and tickling her feet and we got nothing.  She had a couple of mris and cat scans, tox screens came up negative, no trauma no NOTHING! She was just taking a 3 day nap.  I didn't know what to do or think but i was so grateful when she woke up.  She's 12 now and I still won't laugh about it. 

I'm getting teary eyed thinking about what your parents must have thought because my baby scared the mess outta me Cry

Yall need to to leave us the hell alone when we sleepAngry My mom caught me at a bad time, i wasnt ready yet so let me beAngry the hell you got doctors all over me for, how rude. i would probably spazz to if my baby didnt cry. My parents laugh about it now but im sure they were frantic

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I had that happen to me too, happened just the once 

I was asleep for days, was hospitalized and tested, no issues

narcolepsy?  but that's chronic ... who knows what it is

FYI - I saw this on the show INSIDE EDITION a few years ago. It really stuck out to me b/c I remembered when a BHM member's son was playing then hid in the closet and 'fell asleep/went into that zone' and would not open his eyes for around 2 days and the doctor couldnt find any issue. I am trying to remember what they said causes this to happen...

I remember her but cant recall her name either
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:40pm

The book collection was sweet...

Kanye West GIFTS Kim With A VINTAGE Book Collection & Hermes DIAPER Bag

And in KimYe news.....

photo KanyeWestKanyeWestKimKardashianGetLunch-qPcvmWisZBx.jpg

Though Kanye West was absent from the baby shower of his baby mama, Kim Kardashian, he did send a set of gifts that brought the room to tears.  According to toofab, Kanye gifted Kim with a Hermes diaper bag and a vintage book collection.  If you're wondering why those gifts would bring someone to tears...it's the storybehind the book set that had everyone misty-eyed.  

Kanye did his research and found out what books Kim's father, the late Robert Kardashian, used to read to her as a child, and then presented her with vintage copies of them all, to read to their little girl.  

Kanye might be away in Paris....but at least he gives great gifts.  

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jun 04 2013 at 6:41pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:43pm
Aww that's sweet.
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Aww that's sweet.

How? That fool didn't even make the effort to go to his own baby shower. I don't care WHAT he gave
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:57pm
I thought baby showers were for women
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I thought baby showers were for women

Me too but they said the other men in the family were there.

I always though baby showers were a month or two before the baby and were only for women
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 332333334335336 795>
  Share Topic