Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 552>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 58 Votes, Average 2.16  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:35am
Originally posted by MissCapricorn MissCapricorn wrote:

This episode is lewd and contrived thus far. I concluded I only like Khloe...back to HGTV I go

How so? LOL I make sure to never watch
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:43am
Ain't nobody f*ckin with that light skin ass chicken. That ish needs to go back into the deep fryer. And them string beans raggedy as all hell. And sufflet!? Ouch
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:12am

Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Baby Shower, The Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic, Halle Berry, and More!

by Jihan

Kim Kardashian‘s private baby shower naturally attracted throngs of paparazzi. The affair was attended by a sampling of celebrities, some of whom you never knew were friends with the Kardashians.

kourtney-kardashian-kim-kardashian-baby-shower

khloe-kardashian-kim-kardashian-baby-shower

Sisters Khloe and Kourtney  went for an angelic feel in two all-white looks. I love Khloe’s belted number (It’s a white version of the sister’s favorite silken Myne ‘Heidi’ dress,) and Kourtney’s lacy, ladylike frock. Hot!

maria-menounos-kim-kardashian-baby-shower
Maria Menunos‘s flirty floral-printed frock was right on the money.

nene-leakes-kim-kardashian-baby-shower

Nene Leakes was overdressed in a brown hi-lo hem dress, complete with neon green ruffle trim.
_mel-b-kim-kardashian-baby-shower
mel-b-kelly-osbourne-kim-kardashian-baby-shower

Mel. B is also friends with the Kardashians (who knew?), and apparently, very funny. The America’s Got Talent judge was spied cracking up Kelly Osbourne in a season-perfect white dress and black strappy pumps. She finished her look with a grey-tone birkin bag. Hot!

malika-haqq-kim-kardashian-baby-shower

Malika Haqq came bearing a gift from Hermès in a simple white shirtdress and embellished flat sandals. Cute summer outfit!

MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Originally posted by MissCapricorn MissCapricorn wrote:

This episode is lewd and contrived thus far. I concluded I only like Khloe...back to HGTV I go

How so? LOL I make sure to never watch

They were talking about anal at family dinner and showing blurred strapons on this supposedly family show. Then Kris and Bruce living in separate homes but aren't separated, b/c he doesn't have enough space. Then in the next scene Kris is turning some room in her home into a nursery for Kim.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:18am
Did she have the baby ?
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:24am
Nene nipples are big

So this is garden chic...ok

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Jun 03 2013 at 9:16am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:26am
Nenes dress looks like a dust ruffle
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:39am
do ppl really have to bear gifts from Hermes

malika-haqq-kim-kardashian-baby-shower
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Nene nipples are big

So this is gatden chic...ok

She had a breast reduction after getting an augmentation (years ago)...so her girls just can't take so much surgery I guess.

Horrid dress/smock thingy.  I expect better from her.

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:58am
Nene looks a fright. And please burn that blonde toupee. sh*t looks like Mr. Softee.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 552>