BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 726>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 67 Votes, Average 2.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 3:24pm
lol souffle probably
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 3:50pm
it looks like her babyshower is today based on a few ig and pap pics
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 3:57pm
Hasn't she made that same combo b4? Gues she has a typeStern Smile

Jones my bestie had a baby on Tuesday. The whole last 2 months of her pregnancy I was like oh my god your having a baby! There's a human inside of you! WTF!!!
It was a random outburst of mine. LOL

It is such a divine and special process it makes me sad when babies are born into ratchetness

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 4:59pm
does Scott remind anyone else of the human version of Timmy Turner? I think its his teeth
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

my mom said i hurt but came out in 30 mins flat. From the time her water broke to me coming out was just 30 mins. They just barely made to the hospital before i was ready to A-town stomp up outta there. 

cool story i was actually born asleep. I didnt cry when i came out. And stayed asleep for a whole day afterwards. Didnt even wake up to eat. My mom had 3 kids before me so she knew that babies eat every few hours, but i never woke up. Shaking me didnt work. My dad blared music in a stereo and put it next to me, no reaction. The took a tin bowl and knocked it with metal spoon, no reaction. My parents thought something was wrong with me so the brought me to the hospital. they did CAT scans and MRI on me. Doctor came in an was like "she's sleeping, there's nothing wrong her, everything is normal she's just sleeping". Must be the reason why i can pretty much sleep threw anything as long as there's no sudden loud noises.
wow. i would've been so scared had that happen to me. before i passed out...LOL i made sure i heard a baby cry. but thats also a cool story. lmao @ the bowl and spoon tho.

and that food on the last page looks gross. whats that pale stuff suppose to be?

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

my mom said i hurt but came out in 30 mins flat. From the time her water broke to me coming out was just 30 mins. They just barely made to the hospital before i was ready to A-town stomp up outta there. 

cool story i was actually born asleep. I didnt cry when i came out. And stayed asleep for a whole day afterwards. Didnt even wake up to eat. My mom had 3 kids before me so she knew that babies eat every few hours, but i never woke up. Shaking me didnt work. My dad blared music in a stereo and put it next to me, no reaction. The took a tin bowl and knocked it with metal spoon, no reaction. My parents thought something was wrong with me so the brought me to the hospital. they did CAT scans and MRI on me. Doctor came in an was like "she's sleeping, there's nothing wrong her, everything is normal she's just sleeping". Must be the reason why i can pretty much sleep threw anything as long as there's no sudden loud noises.

Holy crap are you kidding me!?  My youngest daughter did this but she was either 2 or 3 and thi happened just the one time.  I worked nights back when she was younger so when I picked her up from the sitter and went home she was asleep; didn't think anything of it since she is hell on wheels when she is awake and I welcomed her restful sleep.  The next day I had early morning classes so I got up got dressed, got her sister with no issues and then tried to get the little one up and going; she wouldn't wake up.  I even pulled her out of her bed and sat her on the floor (sitting her up and putting toys around her to get her attention) and she just wouldn't wake the hell up!  She would just whimper very lightly and then fall over dead asleep.  I ran every red light getting her to the hospital....calling my sitter and cussing her ass out trying to figure out wtf she may have gotten in to the night before. Nothing out of the ordinary at all!  When I tell you the girl was busy SHE WAS BUSY so it wasn't anything for miss thing to get into something/anything but she didn't and she was her usual self.  Doctor's did spinal taps: no crying at all while they poked her spine twice, we were pinching her and tickling her feet and we got nothing.  She had a couple of mris and cat scans, tox screens came up negative, no trauma no NOTHING! She was just taking a 3 day nap.  I didn't know what to do or think but i was so grateful when she woke up.  She's 12 now and I still won't laugh about it. 

I'm getting teary eyed thinking about what your parents must have thought because my baby scared the mess outta me Cry
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 7:21pm
Wow!
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

some background infoGeek

Men Kim K has been with

TJ Jackson (1994-1998)
Damon Thomas (m. 2000–2004)
Julian St. Jox (2001) (during her marriage to Damon)
Ray J (2002-sex tape made 2003(during her marriage to Damon)-2007)
Nick Lachey 2006
Nick Cannon (Sept 2006-Jan 2007)(during her relationship w/Ray J)
FONSWORTH BENTLEY (2006-Feb 2007)
Marquis Houston (March 2007)
Evan Ross (May 2007)
Reggie Bush (2006 (during her relationship w Ray J)-2009/2010)
Christiano Ronaldo (April 2010)
Shengo Deane (April 2010)
Miles Austin (June 2010)
Michael Copon (October 2010)
Jon Mayer (October 2010)
Gabriel Aubrey (November 2010)
Kris Humphries (m. 2010–2013)
Kanye West (2007–present)
Also Brett Lockett, The Game, 50 cent, Scott Storch, and various others (no specific dates)
Stern Smile

So then why did Nick C (after RayJ released the song "I had her first" or w/eva) say that he was with Kim K before Ray J? Confused

Do we really believe she had sex with ALL those dudes? [even though it is her vaggie after all] Especially the one month ones? I couldn't believe that John Mayer one when it came out. Aren't/ weren't he and Kanye on good terms, friendly even? I would say the underlined she's gone to bed with, the others she just dated, went one a date one or two times. Maybe she was hungry.

No Im not a stan or a fan.
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:04pm
Lol so the only thing they eat is chicken and greens?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 10:09pm
fcgriffin Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 726>