Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:32pm
OMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:35pm
LOL
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:42pm
Lmmfao
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 6:57pm
DEAD Dead 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:59pm
Kim Kardashian - Girls Night Out In London

Kim Kardashian - Girls Night Out In London

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:04pm
Now that's actually cute ^^^
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 11:20pm
She should have worn that last night. 

If rumors are to be believed about Anna Wintour banning Kim from past balls, then I believe that the old bitty trolled Kim. Kanye and Kim had dinner with Anna before the ball and I wonder if Anna had to approve Kim's outfit to the ball.  

Based on how she was portrayed in the September Issue, Wintour might just be the type to do that kind of thing. 

ttp://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-dine-with-anna-wintour-at-her-nyc-home-201365
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 12:02am
Why is this thread 100pgs longer than Beyonce's, when B's the Real Star
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:54am
cause this thread is funny.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:20am
let's give Khloe some attention...i feel kinda bad about the position she's in.
super cute dress and her shape looks bangin here.

Khloe tells British Cosmo, "I'm confident in who I am. I've always known that I'm not Kim and I'm not Kourtney. I've always been okay with that," adding, "I probably thought I was prettier before I entered the spotlight, because being compared to somebody else every day does sort of beat up your spirit and soul."

The reality star tries to take things in stride, saying, "I'm pretty tough. I want to say I don't care, but of course [comments about my body] are going to sting. After my father died, I gained a lot of weight, and then I was in the spotlight. I was quickly criticized for not being a cookie-cutter sister likeKourtney and Kim. I lost about 30 pounds before I did Kourtney And KhloéTake Miami.  I was feeling so good about myself, and I was still so critiqued."

Khloe explains, "I'd never manage my kids. We gang up on Mom, and that has to be so hard. Now I'm getting older, I feel sorry for her rather than resent her.  [Once, my mom told me] I was gaining weight, but she was talking to me as a manager, like I was ruining a brand deal. It's hard to understand that, and it's more hurtful when it's coming from my mom. But Kim is definitely her favorite. It doesn't bother me. They're so similar — they could be the same person."  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 850>
  Share Topic