Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 855>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

This "Karma" is SOOOOOOO far off base 
Thats not a punishment...lol
I personally dont believe in karma anyway... so the whole use of "karma" as some sort of equalizer is pretty ..... ummm... it makes entirely no sense to me.

well i guess i should have stopped reading right here...because based on this comment alone, of course you and i would never see eye to eye on this because i actually do believe in karma...

but since you took the time to tippy type alla the rest of this out, the least i can do is attempt to quasi address it...

We talking about the embodiment of rich people problems. Their problems are 85% of the worlds Dreams.
.perspective.

lol.  orly?  well, i guess i should pause for a moment and thank sweet baby geezus that i've always ranked in the upper percentile when it comes to critical thinking and logic...

secondly who isn't sad from time to time in a relationship. All your saying is "he's seems miserable" "She seems miserable" How about Everyone go through their photo album caught by the paps( or someone else) and tell me how happy you look everywhere you go all day long. 
perspective.

speak for your self playah.  unless one is into punishment and pain i don't really think anyone should be walking around looking miserable (opposite of their norm) for months and months and months...

besides based on your logic,  money should automatically make them happy...

Im just saying.. these are sum WILD ASSUMPTIONS.

perhaps...but i can only go by what they put out there for the world to see...

besides, they looked pretty damn happy in the very beginning...all over the media...skinning and grinning...skipping to and fro...

they have been looking (at least she has) pretty damn miserable for quite some time now...

At the end of the day... hell they can wipe their tears on the millions.. They can wipe their ass with their millions also sheit. Im not really worried about these people... they will Be ok.. Kimye together or alone will be ok.

Just my OP

lol...ain't nobody actually "worried" about them...stop it.

but to act like these people are beyond real life emotions and real life issues that cannot simply be solved by making it rain and rain and rain...is so meh to me...
Sponsored Links

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 7:56pm
So much mosting in this thread...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:03pm
It's not that fact that she made a sex tape. It's the intent and the lies that came after it.
Kim will never be a good person in my eyes.
She doesn't make mistakes...she makes calculated moves to hurt people and progress herself.

Time, and time again and she plays the victim.

her, kanye and their bastard child belong together. -shrugs

Edited by nitabug - May 03 2013 at 8:04pm
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:25pm
I would take Kim's money and old wardrobe. She can keep Kanye and his temper tantrums. 

They've been buddies off and on for years. Instead of maturing into a relationship or actually, getting to know one another better, they jumped the gun and made a baby. Have you ever wanted something so bad, eventually got it and then it turned out not to be what you expected?  That's where the Kardashian West relationship probably is.  

Their relationship is like Bobraz, it looks so good on other people's head, so you go out and buy a pack, install it, and then realize that you are in curly weave hell. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

I would take Kim's money and old wardrobe. She can keep Kanye and his temper tantrums. 

They've been buddies off and on for years. Instead of maturing into a relationship or actually, getting to know one another better, they jumped the gun and made a baby. Have you ever wanted something so bad, eventually got it and then it turned out not to be what you expected?  That's where the Kardashian West relationship probably is.  

Their relationship is like Bobraz, it looks so good on other people's head, so you go out and buy a pack, install it, and then realize that you are in curly weave hell. 

realest ish eva...LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:54pm
purple jamaicans have a saying for this green grass eye balling  ... ahem *clears throat*

wanti e want e kya get e ... get e get e nuh want e

(want it, want it can't get it ... get it, get it, don't want it)
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 5:24pm
logic fails so many times in one thread.
cut it boy.
they seem stressed now?

but aren't they rich?
leave the stress to the other 85% of us.. .that wish we had it like them... lol

this looks like a dumb move..
but Ill wait for captain save a rich white.. to come in here and correct me on the fact.. that I have no reallllllll proof her feet hurt in these shoes.
and she could be driven around in 324923 cars.. with 320493074 pairs of shoes that really fit her. lol

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

So much mosting in this thread...

jacked!

Edited by afrokock - May 04 2013 at 5:27pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 5:48pm
They say there is a wedding date set. LOL
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:00pm
ouch, her foot looks like it hurts
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 855>