Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 859>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:35am
It really isn't the fact that she has no talent but she is a rich 30 something cry baby that has nothing to offer but her body. At least before we could admire her style and figure (if ypu don't mind fake) but why respect a 30 something year old that switches 80 percent of her life for a man?
Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:44am
Obvious troll is obvious
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:23am
Takes seat
I love to see a black man stan so hard for yt
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:40am
lmao @ you postin that gif everywhere lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:41am
I am not into high fashion or fame. I don't want to date a rapper. Been there, done that. I don't want their lifestyle. I feel they are fcked up people. Simple as that. I wouldn't mind being in their tax bracket; however, I don't know why that was even brought up. You are confusing the issue.

Edited by nitabug - May 02 2013 at 8:43am
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I am not into high fashion or fame. I don't want to date a rapper. Been there, done that. I don't want their lifestyle. I feel they are fcked up people. Simple as that. I wouldn't mind being in their tax bracket; however, I don't know why that was even brought up. You are confusing the issue.

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 8:56am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Takes seat

extra large capes make sure the cover her  azz crack in pregnancy pics.  you do realize when you are in the public eye, letting us into your home and watch your every move fabricated of course there will be talk but why in the world would anyone want to be her...

e.g. sex tapes, sex tape leak of her and her sister Kourtney, mother posing for playboy. Um yeah, let me try and explain that to my son/daughter as artSleepy

Edited by binky622 - May 02 2013 at 8:59am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Takes seat

nig.ga aint posted in eons but decides to come and cape for Kim Kardashian out of all the damn threads? get a life bruh.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:43am
I laughed
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

wowzas...what happened to this thread?
ThisLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair