Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 852>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 1:05am
Its not clear. Its no more clear than anybody else's life. Outsiders just can comment and observe and come up with any old conclusion because her life is in a fish bowl.

secondly.. calling paparazzi is apart of her marketing strategy. She gets dressed up and tells the pap so she can get photographs of her image and her brand plastered everywhere. Free advertising

Obsessed with social climbing? More like, Obsessed with her brand because her imagine is her brand which is her business. For all the hate that Kim K gets I find it rather astonishing that she can make a lucrative career for herself while possessing absolutely NO talent. She could stop tonight and be set for life... I guess thats that Karma huh.

A couple failed relationships? who hasn't had those. A sex tape... might be a tad bit extreme but to a smaller extent every woman has sexy pics on their phone that they've sent to an ex or 2.

Desperate enough to marry without love?? How do you know this? Love is insanely complicated. You know for a fact she wasn't in love?

I dont know..i just looked at the vid of her and Kanye walking the streets around the pap like
"ehhhh they must be tired or something" 

so of course you'd take just the money...Who wouldn't?.. but you wouldn't take the responsibility that comes with it.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 1:15am
*Reserves seat for Thursday because dis gone be good*
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 1:22am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

so of course you'd take just the money...Who wouldn't?.. but you wouldn't take the responsibility that comes with it.

of course the fvck not. i just said that quite clearly.Confused
i'd prefer to not to make my fortunes on my back. responsibility? seems like a misuse of the term.
no thanks. i live well w/o having to do that. next.

but to imply...actually u didn't imply...to state that the majority on BHM want her life is erroneous and conjecture. no better than what you're maligning everyone else for doing. so maybe YOU want it. if so drop your drawls and get to filming.

good day.

Edited by EPITOME - May 02 2013 at 1:25am
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 1:40am
I didn't read see your initial post Epitome

Edited by OoDles O - May 02 2013 at 1:48am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:10am

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

karma is real.

they both screwed over their exes...and now they both look crazy unhappy.

kanye was so mean to amber after their break up-- he made it his business to talk about her on stage... write unnecessary raps about her.. take shot after shot after shot..

and now whose laughing?
amber is at home.. happy as ever with her baby and her boo. During her pregnancy she looked so freaking happy.

Kris H. really tried to be a good husband to her.. and if you watched the season after they were married. She consistently shut him out. she wouldn't even let him move his clothes into her house.. when they were living together... and now.. that non playing tall fool is in commercials n shyt.

more than one person has stated.. she was messing with Kanye for years.. even when she was with Reggie.. now look at Reggie.... got his boo all knocked up. (and she wasn't even married to another man at the time) and he says its been the best time of his life.

sooooooo let kimye live in the messy bed they've made for themselves.

20 thanks?  lol

I wonder what world BHM lives in sometimes.

lets just keep it honest... anyone here will take Kimye's "Karma" over their own personal life situation.

time for some bullet points:

• They're both insanely rich 
• They cruise around in some sort of matt blk painted porsche Shopping in some exotic European country
spending millions !!
• They're kid will never ever have to struggle

Lastly theres no real evidence that Kimye is miserable more than any other regular relationship and their ex's are some how overwhelmingly ecstatic more so than any other regular couple.

plus No one cares about the ex's. People only really care about Kimye and scrutinize any little issue because focusing on the negative is much more fun to talk about than the positive.

Lol.. nice one
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:11am

20 thanks?  lol

I wonder what world BHM lives in sometimes.

lets just keep it honest... anyone here will take Kimye's "Karma" over their own personal life situation.

time for some bullet points:

• They're both insanely rich 
• They cruise around in some sort of matt blk painted porsche Shopping in some exotic European country
spending millions !!
• They're kid will never ever have to struggle

Lastly theres no real evidence that Kimye is miserable more than any other regular relationship and their ex's are some how overwhelmingly ecstatic more so than any other regular couple.

plus No one cares about the ex's. People only really care about Kimye and scrutinize any little issue because focusing on the negative is much more fun to talk about than the positive.

You in the wrong thread Boo boo, this is the I hate Kimee fan club. They not trying to hear this LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:53am
Ah at last this thread is getting interesting
*brews some coffee*
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 4:21am
there is a lot of reaching going on on the last page or so...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 4:30am
I like my life just fine. 
I wouldn't wanna be a slave to insecurity like Kim is. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:31am
Even kanye is bothered by how much the paps follow them. Most ppl don't want to be in the spotlight 27/7 thats why celebs fight so hard for their privacy.

Kimmy is sad to me because she can't do anything outta the spotlight (isn't she the middle child to?) Her mom pimps her out and what kind of life is that? I bet you if it wasn't for kanye she would have given birth on live TV.

She is also sad because she keeps this image of stupidity. We know she's not dumb but the whole "durrr ,*giggle,giggle* look at my butt" "waaaaaahhh, they are talking about my butt" is tiring

Its like get it together, i think she is kind but believed in the lies all the black men have told her. She is to old to be making dumb mistakes. That baby was on purpose. Have a fling with kanye but you telling me with all that money and doctors no birth control???? Yea ok.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 852>
  Share Topic