BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 634>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 63 Votes, Average 2.13  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:50pm
They were happy. He got mad that she stopped taking his sh*t and left him so he tried to make look bad
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:58pm
Love amber she seems so cool.

Kanye prob got tired of kim being needy. When him and amber went out she hardly spoke so kanye atill got a lot of the shine. He prob doesn't like the fact that kim can't just be a girlfriend. It was cool at first when he had her throwing away clothes. But know he is this villian and can't control what goes out in the public about him
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:27pm
Amber is stunning....Smile
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

There's no affection in that video at all. Confused
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Team fck kimye

since they fcked everybody else. I hope their baby looks like blue ivy's afterbirth

LOL
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:58pm
Amber seems to be more fun and has more of a personality than Kim imo. Kim is so empty to me . She is just so blah compared to her sisters. She is literally a blank slate that just reacts.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:08am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

karma is real.

they both screwed over their exes...and now they both look crazy unhappy.

kanye was so mean to amber after their break up-- he made it his business to talk about her on stage... write unnecessary raps about her.. take shot after shot after shot..

and now whose laughing?
amber is at home.. happy as ever with her baby and her boo. During her pregnancy she looked so freaking happy.

Kris H. really tried to be a good husband to her.. and if you watched the season after they were married. She consistently shut him out. she wouldn't even let him move his clothes into her house.. when they were living together... and now.. that non playing tall fool is in commercials n shyt.

more than one person has stated.. she was messing with Kanye for years.. even when she was with Reggie.. now look at Reggie.... got his boo all knocked up. (and she wasn't even married to another man at the time) and he says its been the best time of his life.

sooooooo let kimye live in the messy bed they've made for themselves.

20 thanks?  lol

I wonder what world BHM lives in sometimes.

lets just keep it honest... anyone here will take Kimye's "Karma" over their own personal life situation.

time for some bullet points:

• They're both insanely rich 
• They cruise around in some sort of matt blk painted porsche Shopping in some exotic European country
spending millions !!
• They're kid will never ever have to struggle

Lastly theres no real evidence that Kimye is miserable more than any other regular relationship and their ex's are some how overwhelmingly ecstatic more so than any other regular couple.

plus No one cares about the ex's. People only really care about Kimye and scrutinize any little issue because focusing on the negative is much more fun to talk about than the positive.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:13am
Boo you tried it
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:29am
The only positive I see is that they're rich. It's clear that Kim kardashian resides in her own personal hell. I genuinely don't think she's a very happy and confident person, which sucks because if I were in that position I'd expect more out of my social life(no need for validation w having paparazzi on speed dial, being obsessed w social climbing) and more from my personal life(taking a vow before God for publicity and trading coochie for magazine covers). She was desperate enough to not only marry without love, even though the world is he oyster(based on $), but also get pregnant to remain relevant while still married. So yeah, id take her money but I wouldn't take HER life/"karma". She's kinda pathetic...there's few things I hate more than people who waste a good place in life.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 02 2013 at 12:30am
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 12:36am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

20 thanks?  lol

I wonder what world BHM lives in sometimes.

lets just keep it honest... anyone here will take Kimye's "Karma" over their own personal life situation.

time for some bullet points:

• They're both insanely rich 
• They cruise around in some sort of matt blk painted porsche Shopping in some exotic European country
spending millions !!
• They're kid will never ever have to struggle

Lastly theres no real evidence that Kimye is miserable more than any other regular relationship and their ex's are some how overwhelmingly ecstatic more so than any other regular couple.

plus No one cares about the ex's. People only really care about Kimye and scrutinize any little issue because focusing on the negative is much more fun to talk about than the positive.

ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by Lauren. - May 02 2013 at 12:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 634>