BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 757>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 68 Votes, Average 2.04  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 1:58am
Kanye trying to pull a Halle Berry like move? Shocked
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 2:22am
so basically since she wont do what he wants, hes upset??

i'd be happy hes gone.
i cant stand her, but i cant stand him more.

.....if thats true.Embarrassed
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 7:51am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

I got some kim and Kanye tea from another forum:

"Just a gulp so take it or leave it
Kanye has been done with Kim 4 months ago, when they announced the pregnancy, he was happy, he thought it would slow Kim down for a long while, only to be pissed she turned around to film another season of their show..the divorce isn't why he's been a no-show, he can't stand the family and the cameras. The firm month he was gone, it was a test to see if Kim would make the decision he wants, but she kept filming while pregnant, that's what set him off.

And he's be strategically living in Paris to establish it at his main residence along with NYC when he files for joint physical custody, in febuary he met with lawyers in ny and was told the best plan of action is to make it appear that he and Kim were never a serious item, hes also going to file and injunction to have his child on their tv shows and no magazine deals"

***if this is true sh*t is about to go downShocked

ShockedShocked
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 8:13am
I don't believe the bit about the cameras/publicity since when he met her she was doing her show.  Its not like her lifestyle just popped up within the last 6 months--6+ years more like it.

I can believe however he's possibly just ready to move on...

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 8:51am

Kanye has been done with Kim 4 months ago, when they announced the pregnancy, he was happy, he thought it would slow Kim down for a long while, only to be pissed she turned around to film another season of their show..the divorce isn't why he's been a no-show, he can't stand the family and the cameras. The firm month he was gone, it was a test to see if Kim would make the decision he wants, but she kept filming while pregnant, that's what set him off.

And he's be strategically living in Paris to establish it at his main residence along with NYC when he files for joint physical custody, in febuary he met with lawyers in ny and was told the best plan of action is to make it appear that he and Kim were never a serious item, hes also going to file and injunction to have his child on their tv shows and no magazine deals"

hmm idk how true that is. They have been seen together within those 4 months when he was in the US. so idk.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I don't believe the bit about the cameras/publicity since when he met her she was doing her show.  Its not like her lifestyle just popped up within the last 6 months--6+ years more like it.

I can believe however he's possibly just ready to move on...

and not to mention he has been on their show a few episodes.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 8:56am
IDK if I believe certain parts of that lil piece. I can, however, believe the part about him not wanting to be with her anymore. And also the part about him not liking the family since they probably stay up in their business.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

hmm idk how true that is. They have been seen together within those 4 months when he was in the US. so idk.

noo they haven't.  it was rumored he came to her movie premiere but there were no pics. pics or it didn't happen.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 9:03am
I dont blame him about the injunction (if that's true) dont put my baby on tv but urm you knew her reality is reality tv and you knocked her up anyway
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 9:30am
So, how we know Kayne done with Kim?

Last thing I heard about Kayne was his saltiness towards Jay-z and JT going on tour together or something like that..

Edited by EasterBell - Apr 22 2013 at 9:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style