Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 854>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:53pm
I think Kim read this message board!  Cause we were going in on her azz about her clothing choice ! lol
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:02pm
LOL^
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

filming

She was doing so well
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 7:07am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Getting intimate: More shots from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in LOfficiel Homme magazine have been revealed
No peeking: Kim can be seen leaning in to kiss her rapper boyfriend while covering his eyes

Intertwined: Kims hair gets tangled between her fingers as she grabs on to Kanyes head

Teasing a smooch: Kim is not she about displaying her romances for the world to see
Taking the reins: Kim appears to be the one dominating most of the snaps she appears in

Shameless: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West pose on the cover of the spring issue of French magazine LOfficiel Hommes

i guess i'm the only one who likes these photosLOL I'd love for my s/o and i to do a shoot like this
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 7:22am
i think the shoot was hot actually.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:56pm
kanye's ok w/ this shoot, but not w/ her replicating demi moore's pictures?

i really like the white dress as a coat...it reminds me of olivia pope for some reason.

i thought the camisole outfit was cute.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

+1
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

+1

yes but not for public consumption. he sold he a bill of goods, having her under the guise of becoming more private yet you publicize pics like thisSleepy
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 4:33pm
I wonder what her plan will be once er feet and toes swell up like sausage esp. since she seems mighty busy going out alot and she said she will continue to wear a high heels.  

Edited by miana79 - Mar 04 2013 at 4:36pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 4:53pm
ye looks great there
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 854>