Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 148149150151152 806>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

If Kim Kardashian‘s second-skin wardrobe (still continuing into her second trimester) has you raising your eyebrows, you’re not alone. But the reality star wants you to know that she’s not just wearing super-tight clothes to look sexy, but because looser clothes don’t flatter her hourglass shape.

“I think because I have big boobs it could make me look heavier if I don’t, like, show off my waist or something,” Kardashian says in the new issue of Du Jour magazine. “So I just have kind of learned to dress one way only.”

The mom-to-be has learned over time that she can’t try new things, stylewise, the way her sisters can. “Khloé can wear flowy, pretty things because she’s really tall. Kourtney is, like, really little,” she says. “I’m just kind of in between, so it doesn’t really work.”

this is true

I have to wear clothes that create a waist, especially since my hips aren't that big
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:36pm
But this is the same excuse for her wearing tight ish while pregnant
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:41pm
But she needs to dress for her pregnant body now

She just looks huge all over
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:44pm
it has to be very hard for her to adjust to the way her body is changing.

i think it would be a wise investment on her part to get a stylist that specializes in maternity wear...she can afford the best. and this could be a good time to model mat. wear.

i just googled and didn't even know that there were maternity leather leggings. if i knew i would have bought some LOL
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:04pm
I can understand what she means, but some boot cut maternity jeans and a nice top wont make her look big . Besides she's preggers so what is she expecting. Really weird. She's not the only hourglass prego woman in the world.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:30pm

Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s XIV Karats Finders Keepers Come Running Black Dress and Christian Louboutin Cachottiere Cutout Booties

by Faith

Kim Kardashian is back stateside and the mommy-to-be was spotted taking in some jewelry at XIV Karats in Beverly Hills. She layered a blazer over a $150 Finders Keepers Come Running Dress and finished her look with black leather skinnies and $995 Christian Louboutin Cachottiere Cutout Booties:

splurge-0220- Kim Kardashian’s XIV Karats Finders Keepers Come Running Dress and Christian Louboutin Cachottiere Cutout Booties
Her dress features front neckline cutout detailing and an asymmetric, sheer hem.

Clearly, Kim loves cutouts because her leather booties also boast the edgy detail and 4 1/4″ heels.

This is so dark and romantic: I love it!

You can snag her dress at www.revolveclothing.com and her booties atwww.bergdorfgoodman.com.

What do you think?
kim-kardashian-xiv-karats-beverly-hills-finders-keepers-come-running-dress-christian-louboutin-cachottiere-cutout-booties-1

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s XIV Karats Finders Keepers Come Running Black Dress and Christian Louboutin Cachottiere Cutout Booties

by Faith

Kim Kardashian is back stateside and the mommy-to-be was spotted taking in some jewelry at XIV Karats in Beverly Hills. She layered a blazer over a $150 Finders Keepers Come Running Dress and finished her look with black leather skinnies and $995 Christian Louboutin Cachottiere Cutout Booties:

splurge-0220- Kim Kardashian’s XIV Karats Finders Keepers Come Running Dress and Christian Louboutin Cachottiere Cutout Booties
Her dress features front neckline cutout detailing and an asymmetric, sheer hem.

Clearly, Kim loves cutouts because her leather booties also boast the edgy detail and 4 1/4″ heels.

This is so dark and romantic: I love it!

You can snag her dress at www.revolveclothing.com and her booties atwww.bergdorfgoodman.com.

What do you think?
kim-kardashian-xiv-karats-beverly-hills-finders-keepers-come-running-dress-christian-louboutin-cachottiere-cutout-booties-1

I hate the top.  It looks like she's wearing a racerback bra backwards..
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

But she needs to dress for her pregnant body now

She just looks huge all over

Yup..that shape is gone. She just looks round right now and needs to accept it.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 7:12am
Sometimes I wish I could be in her circle and tell her the honest truth. She seems
Like the type that wouldn't listen anyway.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

damnnnnn, they be slaughtering her

LOLLOLLOLLOL
That is too damn funny ShockedCryCryCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training