Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 774>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

The look on his face.....lol....who kisses like that
thats why i feel like their relationship is so one sided. She seems so into him and he seems distant. Yet he knocks her up. At times he seems like he is so happy to have her on his arm, then other times he seems like hes just doing this because he absolutley LOVES attention.

When he was with Amber I felt he was bi but with Kim I just think he is gay he's a princess anyway

This His ex black girlfriend said he has low self esteem and is an attention whore and wanted a girl that everybody else wanted s
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:49pm
but he got her after her pvssy was ran through :/
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:57pm
how does that work exactly?
Teen/YA white girls talk with the valley girl accent heavy and does it disappear when they get older?
When did this valley girl accent begin?
I think the Kardashians are the only white bishes over 27 I hear talk like that I think
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:01pm
Why is she in CL tho, this heffa needs to relax.

She looks real stressed goo

Edited by Rumbera - Feb 09 2013 at 9:02pm
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:09pm

Edited by Spokenword - Feb 09 2013 at 9:09pm
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:54pm
I was watching kim and khloe tk ny and it was the episode where kim talked about her fertility issues...apparently the doctor said her hormone levels where equivalent to that of a 50 yo woman...im glad shes able to have a baby.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

I was watching kim and khloe tk ny and it was the episode where kim talked about her fertility issues...apparently the doctor said her hormone levels where equivalent to that of a 50 yo woman...im glad shes able to have a baby.

u believed her?LOL
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:04pm
Lol did I fall prey to the kardashian hype?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Lol did I fall prey to the kardashian hype?

lol yes.

if he's taking her hormone level when she was on BC of course her levels are low...that's normal.  But BC stops you from ovulating so as soon as you stop your levels shoot right back up.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

I wonder how she got into blk guys, cuz she act so proper and talk super white. "Liiiiiike IĀ completely don't understand why Kourtney is acting like a little sour puss".... lol But seriously, and it looks like she's never went out w/ a white guy, the closest was Kris. Honestly I think she didn't want kids w// him because she want her kids to look "mix" and like Scott Pipen kids. I think Laura Pipen is her inspiration because she's Arab as well with a blk husband and kids.
Idk, especially since her farther told all 3 of them during and after the OJ Simpson trial to never date blak men, but now that's the only men they've ever dated. Maybe it's bc it's taboo to them or a form a rebellion
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style