Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 849>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:25am
Sponsored Links

beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:26am
Her body is just wrong to me.  Too wide hips with skinny legs is not a good look.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:30am
She does look somewhat strange.poor thing, guess not everyone can look good preggers.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:32am
I'm thinking she would look proportioned and balances out if she would stop wearing tight stuff. She needs a wider leg pant, but for exercise she looks ok in that.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:32am
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

god i wish i had her eyebrows. 

everytime I get mine threaded l, I always take a pic of Kim and say "I want these eyebrows!"
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

I'm thinking she would look proportioned and balances out if she would stop wearing tight stuff. She needs a wider leg pant, but for exercise she looks ok in that.
I'm tired of her wearing tight sh*t. For 3 months we thought she was just getting out of shape, but this chick was pregnant still wearing tight, see through, half naked ish. Sit down!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 7:56am
Lmfao at jessica simpson looking cute while prego
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:15am
she did for someome to get that huge she steeele looked good imo
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:42am
I can't believe there's still people who think her but is real

As if those tiny chicken legs would naturally spread upwards to that big wide ass booty
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:52am
I kinda wish she would slow down on the exercising. its like everytime i see her pic, she's coming to/going from the gym. yes, it's good to exercise during pregnancy but I get the feeling she tries to overdue it b/c she's concerned about her body. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 849>
  Share Topic