Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 853>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:53pm
Weeertrddsss
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Is it true that how your mother looked while pregnant is a really good indicator of how you will look? Is it the same with them giving birth early and birth weight? I always wondered.

Not for me! My mom carried beautifully, all glowy and whatnot, hardly gained any weight, no stretch marks at 38..I have 2 lil sisters that are 16 and 18 yrs younger than I. I on the other hand looked like a balled up paper bag during my pregnancy..I was all dry and hot, my hair was felt like broom bristles, my stomach looked like Freddy got a hold of it, and I gained almost 60 lbs..The woman on my father's side are like that when carrying sons, which completely contradicts the old wives tale that daughters take your beauty and sons make you glow smh
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Is it true that how your mother looked while pregnant is a really good indicator of how you will look? Is it the same with them giving birth early and birth weight? I always wondered.

Not for me! My mom carried beautifully, all glowy and whatnot, hardly gained any weight, no stretch marks at 38..I have 2 lil sisters that are 16 and 18 yrs younger than I. I on the other hand looked like a balled up paper bag during my pregnancy..I was all dry and hot, my hair was felt like broom bristles, my stomach looked like Freddy got a hold of it, and I gained almost 60 lbs..The woman on my father's side are like that when carrying sons, which completely contradicts the old wives tale that daughters take your beauty and sons make you glow smh

@ balled up paper bag
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:03am

Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram Fausto Puglisi Fall 2012 Leopard Print Dress

by Cliche

The ever busy Kim Kardashian took her talents to Mississippi to promote her latest fragrance True Reflection. Before heading out, she snapped a quick photo for Instagram, showcasing her Fausto Puglisi Fall 2012 leopard print dress.

_-Kim-Kardashians-Instagra
Her gladiator inspired look consists of a leopard print and pleats. Get a closer look below.

fausto-puglisi-fall-2012

See, I’m on the fence here. I think the dress is stunning, and she looks gorgeous! I absolutely live! But is it ideal for a fragrance meet & greet? I’m a little iffy on that.

What do you think?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote104339_66945000" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; -: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; outline-style: none; clip: auto; overflow: ; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal;">

Kim-Kardashian-Mississippi-Fragrance-launch

Hot-or-Hmm-Kim-Kardashians-Instagram-Fausto-Puglisi-Fall-2012-Cheetah-dress

~Cliché

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:32am
I like it
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:06am
Yuck! don't like it on her or the model
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:04pm
it just a mess!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:20pm
I hope Im a cute preggers lady too

Im pretty tiny ...and so was my mom at my age so hopefully I wont gain all over

I just want a bigger booty...thats all  LOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:21pm
Ugh I cant stand Kourtney on the last few seasons

Shes so boring and her talking/conversations seems to scripted
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:53pm

dunno how old this is
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 853>