Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 552>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 58 Votes, Average 2.16  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:39pm
I always thought she looked more ethnic before aswell Gkisses, now she looks a lot like her mother.
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:44pm
She did look ethnic before but she still looked basic to me. JMO. A basic ethnic looking chick I did like her look when she was with Reggie. Not she's just gone overboard
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

She did look ethnic before but she still looked basic to me. JMO. A basic ethnic looking chick I did like her look when she was with Reggie. Not she's just gone overboard

her Reggie era was the best
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:22pm

her whole face became alot fuller. i wonder if she got the hair along her hairline permanetly removed like she did the rest of her body hair, or does she go get it threaded every now and then

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

He looks like he didn't kiss her ass and tell her everything she wanted to her. That's what probably irritated her.
word
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:53pm
Weeertrddsss
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Is it true that how your mother looked while pregnant is a really good indicator of how you will look? Is it the same with them giving birth early and birth weight? I always wondered.

Not for me! My mom carried beautifully, all glowy and whatnot, hardly gained any weight, no stretch marks at 38..I have 2 lil sisters that are 16 and 18 yrs younger than I. I on the other hand looked like a balled up paper bag during my pregnancy..I was all dry and hot, my hair was felt like broom bristles, my stomach looked like Freddy got a hold of it, and I gained almost 60 lbs..The woman on my father's side are like that when carrying sons, which completely contradicts the old wives tale that daughters take your beauty and sons make you glow smh
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Is it true that how your mother looked while pregnant is a really good indicator of how you will look? Is it the same with them giving birth early and birth weight? I always wondered.

Not for me! My mom carried beautifully, all glowy and whatnot, hardly gained any weight, no stretch marks at 38..I have 2 lil sisters that are 16 and 18 yrs younger than I. I on the other hand looked like a balled up paper bag during my pregnancy..I was all dry and hot, my hair was felt like broom bristles, my stomach looked like Freddy got a hold of it, and I gained almost 60 lbs..The woman on my father's side are like that when carrying sons, which completely contradicts the old wives tale that daughters take your beauty and sons make you glow smh

@ balled up paper bag
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:03am

Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram Fausto Puglisi Fall 2012 Leopard Print Dress

by Cliche

The ever busy Kim Kardashian took her talents to Mississippi to promote her latest fragrance True Reflection. Before heading out, she snapped a quick photo for Instagram, showcasing her Fausto Puglisi Fall 2012 leopard print dress.

_-Kim-Kardashians-Instagra
Her gladiator inspired look consists of a leopard print and pleats. Get a closer look below.

fausto-puglisi-fall-2012

See, I’m on the fence here. I think the dress is stunning, and she looks gorgeous! I absolutely live! But is it ideal for a fragrance meet & greet? I’m a little iffy on that.

What do you think?

< method="POST" name="twiigspollvote104339_66945000" ="http://www.twiigs.com/vote" style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; -: none; clear: none; display: block; : none; : static; visibility: ; height: auto; width: auto; outline-style: none; clip: auto; overflow: ; : auto; text-shadow: none; word-spacing: normal;">

Kim-Kardashian-Mississippi-Fragrance-launch

Hot-or-Hmm-Kim-Kardashians-Instagram-Fausto-Puglisi-Fall-2012-Cheetah-dress

~Cliché

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:32am
I like it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System