Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 817>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol @ how you tried to spin that like you didn't know what he meant.

I wasn't the only one with this opinion but thanks for playing!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:30am
I used to lust after the piros
I wish they would come back out
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Kourtney has always been the better looking sister imo but kim used to be prettier her face is off  too much botox too soon....she should have left her face alone

I think kourtney is the ugliest but apparently everyone and thier grandmother swears I look like herOuch Kim is the beauty
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Kourtney has always been the better looking sister imo but kim used to be prettier her face is off  too much botox too soon....she should have left her face alone

I think kourtney is the ugliest but apparently everyone and thier grandmother swears I look like herOuch Kim is the beauty

Kourtney has fallen off ever since she had kids
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:07pm
i always thought Khloe was the ugliest and Kim the prettiest, Kourtney somewhere in between.
the first time i saw the Kardashians I couldnt tell Kim and Kourtney apart for a long time.

Edited by HaitianLuv - Jan 27 2013 at 2:08pm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 3:18pm
Khole gets no love from the masses
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:26pm
I lub khloe. She looks better on camera during the show. She's just not photogenic. At all lol.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

So supposedly khole is also pregnant and expected to officially announce it sometime this week

Oooo weeee

i heard this..idk if i believe it but i know people who don't think she's infertile but that they created a storyline

anyway Kanye got her all this Cartier stuff in Paris with the diamond love bracelet being 34k....i didnt think it was that expensive though

so she gets stacks but no ringConfused
New arm swag: Kanye West has showered his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian with thousands of dollars worth of bracelets from high-end jewelery store Cartier

Why would he buy her a ring when the bitch is still married
aaaaahhh heeeeeeeLOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:08am

Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Saint Laurent Paris Black Triple Strap Pumps

by Cliche

Kim Kardashian is back to work in Los Angeles promoting the latest season of her show, Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. She was spotted heading to a taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live in a black lace dress and $917 Saint Laurent Paris Pumps.
splurge-0130-Kim Kardashian’s Jimmy Kimmel Live Saint Laurent Paris Black Triple Strap Pumps
Her pumps feature a metallic gold center strap along with matching double ankle straps.

saint-laurent-triple-strap-pump

If you’re up for the splurge, get her heels at Matches.The look may seem a little offbeat, but I love it! Her choice of hairstyle was bold for her, and very refreshing.

Kim-Kardashian-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live
What do you think?
Hot-or-Hmm-Kim-Kardashians-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-Lace-Dress-and-Saint-Laurent-Triple-Strap-Pumps

~Cliché

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:15am
her hair looks cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 817>
  Share Topic