Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 859>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:22pm
Her boobs
Literally are down to her belly button lmfaooooo
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:27pm
do you tits hang low
do they wobble to and fro
can you tie them in a knot
can you tie them in a bow
can you throw them over your shoulder
like a continental soldier
do your tits
hang low
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:15am
So supposedly khole is also pregnant and expected to officially announce it sometime this week

Oooo weeee
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

So supposedly khole is also pregnant and expected to officially announce it sometime this week

Oooo weeee

i heard this..idk if i believe it but i know people who don't think she's infertile but that they created a storyline

anyway Kanye got her all this Cartier stuff in Paris with the diamond love bracelet being 34k....i didnt think it was that expensive though

so she gets stacks but no ringConfused
New arm swag: Kanye West has showered his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian with thousands of dollars worth of bracelets from high-end jewelery store Cartier

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 24 2013 at 6:15pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:43am
She ain't say nothin but the truf

Kanye West’s Ex Says He’s Insecure and Kim Kardashian ‘Fits Into His Brand’

Brooke Crittendon

Brooke Crittendon, Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend for two-and-a-half years, has spilled her thoughts on his new, highly-publicized relationship with Kim Kardashian.

Brooke, who is an aspiring actress, said Kanye is obsessed with “the feminine form” and Kim simply “fits into his brand.”

“For Kanye, what other person besides Kim Kardashian is there?” she said during an interview with The Sun. “There’s Halle Berry, J.Lo and Beyoncé, but they are all taken. She fits into his brand. Part of being untouchable is having what other people want. It’s about saying, ‘Everybody wants her and she wants me.’ That makes sense in Kanye’s world.”

She added that Kanye has had a thing for Kim for a while. “I’m sure he watched her [sex] tape. After we broke up, we caught up as friends and he mentioned her, I knew something was there … Them being together satisfies them for now. Having a baby ticks a box. She wanted kids and it’s his legacy.”

Brooke went on to say that she believes Kanye is starting a family to be like his mentor, Jay-Z. “He admires Jay-Z and they are very close,” she said. “Over the years Jay has been a role model to him. Whether it is starting to be more mature, taking chances with clothes or getting married and starting a family, ultimately he takes those cues from Jay.”

Brooke and West met backstage at an Usher concert in 2004. She was working as a production assistant for MTV and he was the opening act. She said during those days Kanye was very insecure and vulnerable.

“He was not macho — he needed you to be with him and needed your opinion. He was quite vulnerable,” she revealed. “He was insecure as he couldn’t be with me every day. I got the impression he worried he wasn’t good enough for me. He needs people to tell him he is good and that he is needed and wanted.”

She said they eventually broke up because of Kanye’s excessive cheating.“He definitely had an appreciation for the feminine form and a curiosity. As a celebrity, sex becomes cheap but his obsession with sex was more sophisticated,” she said.

Kanye and Kim, who is still legally married to Kris Humphries, are expecting their baby in July.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:39pm

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Oooo weeee

i heard this..idk if i believe it but i know people who don't think she's infertile but that they created a storyline

anyway Kanye got her all this Cartier stuff in Paris with the diamond love bracelet being 34k....i didnt think it was that expensive though

so she gets stacks but no ringConfused
New arm swag: Kanye West has showered his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian with thousands of dollars worth of bracelets from high-end jewelery store Cartier

Why would he buy her a ring when the bitch is still married
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:24pm
I have no doubts that kanye is insecure, its written all over his face and actions. 
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:26pm
Why is she wearing a swan? 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:37pm

Dreadful just aweful. She looks like a damn bird.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 859>
  Share Topic