IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 720721722723724 1007>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 4:42am
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 4:44am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Oh dear
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 4:49am
i dont watch their show so i dont know much about their lives aside from whats posted on here.. and i glance at insta every now and then.. 

but im curious about how kylie gets money.. like kendall is 18 so i assume that her income goes directly to her account.. but for kylie whos a minor and before kendall and kylie had their own business endeavors.. did they just get like an allowance? 10k to their accounts per month? (i remember kendall talkin about buying a truck with 'her own money' years agoErmm) i wonder what their allowance was like. 

before they made their own money.. could they just be like, 'mom i need this new bentley'  
can they just go to one of their sisters or brothers and be like, 'kim.. khloe.. brody.. can i hold 300k real quick?' would they have said yes? 
brody and brandoms mom was married to david foster.. kendall and kylie literally have like 6 older siblings all at least 10 years older with like over 100 million together.. (kim has that alone if you count kanyes income. not even counting kris and bruces $$) 

seems so cray to have that many ppl and that much support. i knew a girl who was the youngest out of like 8 older siblings (parents in their 60s. she was just over 20) and all the siblings would come together to make her sooo spoiled and treat her like their own cus most were so much older.. must be nice.. 
end random thoughts/ramble. 
its 3am and im bored..  

Edited by coconess - Sep 12 2014 at 5:08am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 5:06am
Okay i had said 6 older siblings.. but i actually did a count. 

Brody jenner and brandon jenner (linda thompson), burt jenner and casey jenner (chrystie crossover), rob kardash, kim kardash, khloe kardash, kourtney kardash (kris kardash/jenner)… 
8 friggin older siblings.. well kylie has 9. they have pics with the lesser known jenners too. 

i am jealous of their big family and closeness and dynamics.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 5:21am
Casey jenner 

other old pics of the clan 

Edited by coconess - Sep 12 2014 at 5:47am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 5:24am

Edited by coconess - Sep 12 2014 at 5:28am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 5:50am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Beautiful Clap
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 6:08am
i think they purposely show her bad pics when they do those 2008-2014 comparisons… 
she was very pretty back then.. just different/ethnic looking

Edited by coconess - Sep 12 2014 at 6:10am
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 7:23am
She fked her face up big time.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont watch their show so i dont know much about their lives aside from whats posted on here.. and i glance at insta every now and then.. 

but im curious about how kylie gets money.. like kendall is 18 so i assume that her income goes directly to her account.. but for kylie whos a minor and before kendall and kylie had their own business endeavors.. did they just get like an allowance? 10k to their accounts per month? (i remember kendall talkin about buying a truck with 'her own money' years agoErmm) i wonder what their allowance was like. 

before they made their own money.. could they just be like, 'mom i need this new bentley'  
can they just go to one of their sisters or brothers and be like, 'kim.. khloe.. brody.. can i hold 300k real quick?' would they have said yes? 
brody and brandoms mom was married to david foster.. kendall and kylie literally have like 6 older siblings all at least 10 years older with like over 100 million together.. (kim has that alone if you count kanyes income. not even counting kris and bruces $$) 

seems so cray to have that many ppl and that much support. i knew a girl who was the youngest out of like 8 older siblings (parents in their 60s. she was just over 20) and all the siblings would come together to make her sooo spoiled and treat her like their own cus most were so much older.. must be nice.. 
end random thoughts/ramble. 
its 3am and im bored..  

I'm sure they got money from the show.
Kris probably took her percent and gave them the rest. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 720721722723724 1007>
  Share Topic