Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 682683684685686 1007>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

I don't think that selfie book was ever meant for kanye. she just said that on the show to try to get people interested in it. she's so transparent and i will not associate with anyone who buys that book.

I thought the same thing. I also felt like that when she did the calendar for Reggie and her mom "accidentally" had copies made and distributed for sale. She is so vain its sad. If it really was an intimate gift for Kanye and Kanye only she shouldn't have even let those scenes be filmed.
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

hold up, wiz and Amber split up????

i don't think it's been confirmed, but i've seen it in a few places.

I have not heard this
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

I don't think that selfie book was ever meant for kanye. she just said that on the show to try to get people interested in it. she's so transparent and i will not associate with anyone who buys that book.

I thought the same thing. I also felt like that when she did the calendar for Reggie and her mom "accidentally" had copies made and distributed for sale. She is so vain its sad. If it really was an intimate gift for Kanye and Kanye only she shouldn't have even let those scenes be filmed.
I agree . No way a normal working would have time or a desire to post so many pictures of herself .
I bet KK spends 5 hours a week with that beautiful child . I am Mother first . Children grow up so fast . I feel things would be a little different if Kanye mother was around . The lady spoke her mind without hesitation.

Edited by india100 - Aug 13 2014 at 1:46pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 1:53pm
the only person winning in love right now is Kim Kardashian. Disapprove
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 2:05pm
^^^ It's still early days
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 6:41pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 6:46pm
no guys… 

its too early.. 

unless kanye is able to snatch north back… i see a cray life for her. 
all of the kardashians/jenners at least got to live there first several years as normalish kids…… 
dont throw her in this early. 
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:08pm
I think kanye wants north in fashion

I wish kanyes mom was still alive
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:14pm
She can get into fashion later...

Diddys daughters are doing some print and runway work.. They at least got to live their first several years.. Getting into the business too early especially with that family.. Will be all bad.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:25pm
O.J. Simpson Is Obsessed With Kim Kardashian, Says He’s Going To Marry Her When He Gets Out Of Prison

August 13, 2014 / Posted by: Allison 209 135 Reactions

43 Reactions
“Terrific! Are you interested in the 3 month or 6 month marriage option? I’ll have Satan fax you over a Kardashian Kontract as soon as possible!” – Pimp Mama Kris.
17Reactions
According to Radar, O.J. Simpson (who sort of looks like Jabba the Hutt being choked by Leia in this picture, right?) has all the other dudes in prison writing letters to Kim Kardashian that start with the words: “Hooker, you in danger girl”, because he’s been saying some next-level creepy sh*t about his former defense attorney’s daughter. A prison insider (SNITCH!) claims that O.J. has wallpapered his cell with pictures from Kim’s 2007 Playboy spread, reads every magazine article about her that he can get his hands on, and demands silence every time Kim’s airbrushed Droopy Dog face appears on the television. But wait! It gets creepier!
7Reactions
“O.J. said he always thought she was a cute girl when she was younger,” the source said, “but it has only been since he’s been in prison his infatuation with her has grown to a full-blown obsession.”
12Reactions
Ew ew ew ew. Now is a good time to remind you that O.J. and his then-wife Nicole Brown-Simpson used to go on vacation with the Kardashian family all the time in the 80s and 90s, which means O.J. Simpson WAS that pervert friend of their dad (“Hey Kim, I bet you $20 you can’t touch your elbows behind your back!”). The source also goes on to say that O.J. thinks he’s got a chance with Kim, because bitch has a type:
5Reactions
Simpson joked to a pal, “She likes black ball players, I am a Hall of Famer — and I still have my Heisman award,” a dig at Kardashian’s former boyfriend Reggie Bush, who gave back his college football Heisman trophy after it came to light of some unethical dealings he was involved during his college playing days.
3Reactions
And according to the source, it doesn’t matter that Kim is kurrently married to Kanye West; O.J. is eligible for parole in 2017 and he’s already fixin’ on becoming Husband #7 if he’s let out (I think it’s safe to assume that Kim will have been married another 4 times between now and 2017).
1Reaction
“As long as I am in prison, I can’t be with her, so Kanye can have her for now. But when I get out she’s mine.”
38Reactions
Damn, even Marky Mark in Fear is like “Take it easy Juice, you’re coming off a little crazy.” But the thing that’s making me crawl into the fetal position is that Pimp Mama Kris is probably back at Kastle Kardashian weighing out the pros and cons as we speak. “Pro: Publicity. Con: It’s O.J. Simpson. Pro: Attention. Con: Still O.J. Simpson. Hmmm…this is a tough one.”
2Reactions
And here’s the rotten road apple of O.J. Simpson’s eye in the Hamptons having lunch with Khloe Kardashian (who almost flashed us her Wookiee pouch) and the come-to-life Salacious B. Crumb Jonathan Cheban.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 682683684685686 1007>