BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 676677678679680 845>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 3:13pm
One doesn't have to look very far to find the bottom of the gutter racist scumbags of the universe than to look at the comments of any article that show young White girls with "bad" Black men

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/kylie-jenner-17th-birthday-party-justin-bieber-chris-brown-161644247.html
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 3:31pm
Kendall Jenner's infamous attitude strikes again

Kendall Jenner refused alcohol so she tries to skip on bill then throws money at waitress' face

Kendall Jenner stormed out of a New York City restaurant last Monday after the 18-year-old was refused alcohol, according to the waitress.

The reality show star was with her pal and daughter of Stephen Baldwin, Hailey Baldwin, at Mercer Kitchen when server Blaine Morris says the duo left without paying the $60 they owed or leaving a tip.

According to Page Six, Morris chased the celebrity offspring down only to have an annoyed Jenner throw cash in her face.

The waitress herself, who once appeared on MTV's Skins, gave further credibility to the story with a tweet she posted August 4.

'That horrible moment you chase a Kardashian down the street because she forgot to pay her bill to be thrown money in your face,' she wrote.

While it does raise some suspicious about the teen's potential for diva antics, the tweet does not indicate Kendall and Hailey knowingly walked out on the bill

A rep for Baldwin told Page Six it was all a misunderstanding.

'They thought everything was paid for,' the rep said. 'Kendall was polite and asked "Does this cover it?" They didn’t run.'

Reps for Jenner have thus far declined to comment on the matter.

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 3:34pm
so they admit this actually happened, they just didn't run after it happened lol

i mean i drank when i was her age, but we weren't dumb enough to try it at popular restaurants

very rude

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 11 2014 at 3:39pm
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:05pm
infamous attitude? what else did she do?

i knew they said she was shy and stuff, but if she's pulling diva sh*t this early on, smh.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I think she did have work done. I think her look change is a combination of surgery plus what you stated as well.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

infamous attitude? what else did she do?

Jada Pinkett-Smith Banned Kendall Jenner From Her Home?

A tabloid is claiming that Jada Pinkett Smith has put her foot down with Kendall Jenner.

The model and Kardashian half-sister is said to be forbidden to enter the Smith home because of alleged bad manners, according to Star magazine’s article, titled “Jada Pinkett Smith Bans Brat Kendall.”

“Jada took an instant dislike to Kendall; she’s got a rude mouth on her,” a Kardashian family “insider” tells the tabloid. “The way she spoke to Jada’s housekeeper was atrocious and arrogant.”

The so-called “source” says Jenner “rolled her eyes and huffed like the maid was stupid when she asked if Kendall wanted sweetener for her iced tea!”

“Jada’s not having it — she was raised by a single mom and doesn’t let that kind of snobbery go on under her roof,” says the alleged “pal,” adding, “Jaden [Smith] had to tell Kylie [Jenner] that her sister isn’t welcome anymore.”

Meanwhile, a source close to Smith tells Gossip Cop that Star’s report is “far from any truth whatsoever.”

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 4:37pm
interesting. so either she's really a bytch or someone who may be jealous is planting these. i doubt kris would plant bad stories about kendall. maybe it's kylie? lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 6:07pm
im pretty sure kylie and kendall think theyre really cool (chris, tyga, and all them other older black men)… and invite them all types of places. 

i dont think they genuinely wanna just chill with those teens (i could see it if they were singers/rappers cus they could hop on a song and bring all their fans..) but at the same time they dont wanna just be like, 'oh… nah guys.. i cant come' everytime theyre invited.. 

and kylie is 17 now.. tyga is only 24.. i dont think they see the age difference as that bad because thats pretty common.. theyre not 35 year olds. 
i knew girls who dated guys that age. however, theyre in the public eye soooo everything they do will be under scrutiny. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 6:15pm
why does justin act like hes so much older than her..? 

first that, 'whos your daddy' line.. then, 'watching her grow up' umm.. yall are 4 years apart sir. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 6:24pm
^^Justin who....Bieber?

1. 20 years (March 1, 1994)
    Justin Bieber, Age
  1. 18 years (November 3, 1995)
    Kendall Jenner, Age
    1. 17 years (August 10, 1997)
      Kylie Jenner, Age
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg