BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 657658659660661 843>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Julissa just opened a can of worms...if Kim is BTL she should reveal something embarassing about Adrienne, i know she has dirt.

I'm sure Rob told Adrienne some ish about Kim.
I don't think Kim needs to go there...
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Julissa just opened a can of worms...if Kim is BTL she should reveal something embarassing about Adrienne, i know she has dirt.

I'm sure Rob told Adrienne some ish about Kim.
I don't think Kim needs to go there...

even better!  let these heauxs air each other out.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:48pm
I'm here for the airing
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:54pm
i dont think kim will… 

she seems chill most of the time. 

im surprised she was so direct with adrienne.. maybe kanye has pumped her head up on some strong black woman sht or something.. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:58pm
I kinda want this to drag on...
But Rob may be on some suicidal mess
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 1:21am
Adrienne had a whole pucci slip and no one cared smh poor girl

why was her pucci so meaty though
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 7:23am

Kim Kardashian Posts Topless Photo in Wedding Veil as a 'Happy Birthday' to Riccardo Tisci

08/01/2014 AT 03:24 PM ET

What do you give your best friends for their birthday? A heartfelt card, a nice pair of earrings, maybe a great dinner out? Kim Kardashian has you beat: She just fêted Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci on his birthday with a photo of herself at a wedding dress fitting, in which she’s wearing tights, her wedding veil — and nothing else.

Kim Kardashian topless wedding veilCOURTESY KIM KARDASHIAN

“Happy Birthday @riccardotisci17 I love you soooo much!!! Can’t wait to celebrate with you tonight!!!!” the reality star wrote in the Instagram caption as a shout-out to the creative director of the line, who is a longtime friend of Kardashian and her husband Kanye West. And Kardashian and Tisci clearly are close, judging by the photo of her daringly bare, veil-wearing moment (taken during a fitting for her dramatic Givenchy wedding gown) — and the big smile she’s got in the snap.

RELATED PHOTOS: See stars in tiny bikinis right here!

This is the second intimate picture she’s shared from her fittings with Tisci (although the other was fully clothed). We’re not sure how the black tights played into the final look (maybe they were part of her ongoing “selfie book” for West?) but they definitely do lend a very boudoir-photo vibe to the whole photo.

Get style extras and how-to's on the latest celebrity fashion trendsby subscribing to PEOPLE.

And we’d also like to know more about the other photos above and below this one in the photo roll — maybe we’ll have to wait for next year’s birthday for the next big reveal? Share your thoughts in the comments, please!

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/08/01/kim-kardashian-topless-wedding-veil-photo/

Edited by bindy - Aug 02 2014 at 7:24am
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:37am
that pic was meant to be all about her and not him. get over yourself kim. ugh.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:49am
But thats who some people in here idolize Confused
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:50am

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 657658659660661 843>
  Share Topic