Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 814>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:32am
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:27am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Wonder were u there for the voice change in tiny chat last nite?

as in earlier tonight or the first night?  I saw people saying his accent went to Queens or something?  The first night it sounded like his voice was changing.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 1:40am
The first night. Like he had the flamboyant voice then got dc. Girl calls back and the voice was deep with an NY accent. Ppl started to say it wasnt the same voice. The girl says" maybe its his sober voice" ...then static he gets quite comes back wit his Richard Simmons flare voice..lol the crowd was turning. .but i left
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:04am
I feel like this is what they want. This was all definitely a PR stunt. The K's are probably taping a new season now, ready to air it in the Winter when everybody will be home bound and not out and about in the Summer. People are going to be wondering if everything they said was true (changing things accordiingly in their lives depending on whats being posted, if Kanpay is actually a hands on father, etc.).

They love the sepculation. They're giving everyone sneak peeks with instargram and what not. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The first night. Like he had the flamboyant voice then got dc. Girl calls back and the voice was deep with an NY accent. Ppl started to say it wasnt the same voice. The girl says" maybe its his sober voice" ...then static he gets quite comes back wit his Richard Simmons flare voice..lol the crowd was turning. .but i left

LOL yes I heard that.  I came at the tail end of what was apparently a 8-10 hour tinychat tonight...what I gathered is some girl who works for a PR firm was spilling instead of him tonight.  he was just in there acting like a troll and all faith was lost.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:17am
Does Malika nem have a gay brother? maybe thats him

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:28am
Its Rob
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:20pm
Why all y'all over her typing l ike th is? Confused
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 5:20pm
I think it's so it won't pop up in google searches/alerts for the K fam. idk.

Edited by TayTay - Jul 24 2014 at 5:20pm
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I bet that's not even north all wrapped up like that. And notice she added the first steps? In the LSA thread Brows said even though north is one she cant walk yet. Everybody was saying that she should be able to walk by now. And slick Kim stuck that in there. They really do live their lives according to online comments. North aint that dark, and Brows mentioned that that beach photo op they just did at the beach was North's body double and people were saying that the baby looked darker than north. I wouldnt put it past kim to waste her time kissing another baby instead of her own.

Edited by HaitianLuv - Jul 24 2014 at 5:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646647648649650 814>
  Share Topic