Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 583584585586587 850>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

That was a bad b4 pic of KK. Ill forever believe that KK looked better before she cut away her ethnicity and refurbished her face. Brandy brother got her in her prime look wise.

I think her Reggie Bush years were flawless.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Lauren. Lauren. wrote:

I'm sure Kris tried hard to help Rob but he doesn't have the same work ethic as his sisters. If he wasn't so lazy and took all the opportunities given to him he could have so much.

How do you know he is lazy? Is there some article or gossip out there that states that?
Maybe he is harder to market; I mean, Kris got a bunch of girls whom can be used as models, spokesperson for some skin/perfume/hair care line, or who will fvck some artist in order to get ahead, and meanwhile she got Rob who is ugly and "fat", and most likely isn't into her bvllsh*t of selling their whole lives to the media for a price.

Rob's 'character' on their tv show was lazy with no goals, partying hard & in sleeping late, riding around with his boys, bumming off of his mom & sisters (Then Khloe & Lamar when they had their own show). He should have tried to go to college to follow in his dad's footsteps, but he seems immature and unfocused on the shows.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:27pm
Was Brody at the wedding? Does anyone know what he is doing for himself now?
I just googled and see that he skipped the wedding b/c his gf wasnt invited lol

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 29 2014 at 1:32pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:30pm
he got his degree from usc.
maybe not a degree like his dads.. but he probably has more education than all his siblings combined. 
(i dont really know if kourt and khloe have degrees im just assuming) 

i just googled to try to see what his degree was in and i saw somethin about him enrolling in law school back in 2012…  that was false.. but he does have a degree from there in business. 

he might be a little lazy but in their world it really doesnt take hella ambition to make money.. all they have to do is show up and maybe do 1 or 2 tasks.. 

if you can go to college for 4 years while wealthy and without many worries.. you can be paid for appearances and other lil sht that clan gets paid millions for.. 
i really feel like kris and them arent helping him and introducing him to the right ppl 

Edited by coconess - May 29 2014 at 1:42pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:35pm
I dont think beyonce is as classy as ppl think. However, it is apart of her brand to be perceived as such. Seems she forces herself which makes her come across robotic and flat.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Damn Khloe Cry
:( one of these things are not alike, damn
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:04pm

maybe not a degree like his dads.. but he probably has more education than all his siblings combined. 

i just googled to try to see what his degree was in and i saw somethin about him enrolling in law school back in 2012…  that was false.. but he does have a degree from there in business. 

he might be a little lazy but in their world it really doesnt take hella ambition to make money.. all they have to do is show up and maybe do 1 or 2 tasks.. 

if you can go to college for 4 years while wealthy and without many worries.. you can be paid for appearances and other lil sht that clan gets paid millions for.. 
i really feel like kris and them arent helping him and introducing him to the right ppl 

I watch the show and all the girls have hooked Rob up with people and Rob flaked out every time. He is lazy and expected to be making the money his sister were making right out of school.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:15pm

Wow, thanks. I didnt know that any of them had any type of higher educationShocked
IMO, he is not ambitious, not focused. I used to watch the show when he seemed to be just chillin with his boys and driving around all day, then I watched a bit around the time when he was just chillin & smashing chicks, so I may not have seen enough of what he does for himself. If I were him, Id just form some type of non profit for something 'green' and try to get paid for speaking appearances for ecofriendly stuffLOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont think beyonce is as classy as ppl think. However, it is apart of her brand to be perceived as such. Seems she forces herself which makes her come across robotic and flat.
I think she's classy outside of her stage performances and she's a hard worker, I'm sure she has zero respect for Kim. Beyonce carries herself well even if it's robotic, it's consistent and admirable how after all these years she has never lost her shyt in public. Hell up until her hiatus she never shared anything but I'm a Stan so...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:31pm
kourtney has a degree too.. in theatre arts and a minor in spanish from a univ in arizona. 

none of the others though. 

i didnt watch the shows that much but it just seems like really lazy ppl who dont need to have careers dont go to school four years. 
hes probably depressed right now though.. 

i agree he should get into some philanthropy type ish and start some type of business if he really could careless about making a lot of his own money.. dont waste them connections robby. 
such a waste. 

Edited by coconess - May 29 2014 at 2:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon