Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 859>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:52pm
Money can't buy friends...

D Listed! As Celebrity Weddings Go, Kimye Was No TomKat Or Even Kimmel! See How Their Guest Lists Stack Up

Posted on May 26, 2014 @ 7:05AM | By Radar Staff

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s wedding was certainly one of the most lavish in celebrity history.

But expected guests Beyoncé and Jay Z snubbed the ceremony, and other A-listers failed to materialize.

It was mostly D List compared to the A-List guests at the wedding of Tom Cruise to Katie Holmes — and even at that of talk show host Jimmy Kimmel!

Those watching Kardashian and West walk down the aisle included a sprinkling of bold face names like tennis player Serena Williams and singer John Legend.

PHOTOS: Celebrities Attend Hollywood Producer Brad Grey’s Wedding

But many of the 600 or so guests were the bride’s reality TV show friends, including Malika Haqq, Brittny Gastineau,  and La La Anthony.

The Kimye “wedding of the century” was a far cry from the 2006 wedding of Cruise to Holmes, which, like Kimye’s ceremony, also took place in Italy.

TomKat was united as wedding guests Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, Victoria and David BeckhamJim CarreyBrooke Shields,  and the actor’s Scientology buddies John Travolta, Kelly Preston, and Kirstie Alley  looked on.

PHOTOS: Stars Attend Jimmy Kimmel’s Wedding

While Cruise’s lavish wedding to Holmes featured friends Will Smith  and Jada Pinkett Smith,  Kardashian and West only had their Karate Kid son Jaden Smith as a guest!

And ABC talk show host Kimmel’s July 2013 marriage to Molly McNearney in Ojai, Calif. may have topped them all!

It was a star-studded bash, as famous faces included Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, Matt Damon, Howard Stern, Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard, and Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia De Rossi.

LOL

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 26 2014 at 6:54pm
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:32pm
I don't care for their union but that article doesn't even matter..
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:37pm
If he would've married anyone else most of the A-list celebs would've came but no one wants to be associated with the Khardashians.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z have all said they won’t be coming.” LOLLOL

did kimye REALLLYYYY think these people would show up lmaoooooo CryLOLCry POTUS and FLOTUS realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dead

Yea none of these people showed up
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:41pm
If I was getting married, I wouldn't care if certain people didn't show up. I'm still gonna have a great wedding regardless.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:47pm
DAMN! 

New York Post gives Kim and Kanye world's worst wedding announcement

Kim and Kanye on the cover of Vogue: &amp;quot;You’ll only ever get married to a world-renowned rapper once, maybe twice, in your life.&amp;quot;

Kim and Kanye on the cover of Vogue: "You’ll only ever get married to a world-renowned rapper once, maybe twice, in your life."

This article first appeared on Mashable

The New York Post clearly is not a fan of Kimye.

The publication marked the wedding of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian with a news story short on words and long on snark. "Two jackasses got married in Italy Saturday," the Post's story begins, before describing Kardashian as a "sex-tape star" and West as an "egotist."

nypost

This isn't the first time the Post has thrown shade on Kim and Kanye's nuptials. Earlier this week, it published "a brutally honest toast to Kimye."

"You guys have everything a couple needs to keep a marriage strong. You have love and class and talent, and above all, high name recognition among the coveted 18-24 demographic," the newspaper wrote in that article. "So let’s all raise a glass of champagne — and Kanye, Biebs wanted you to have this sizzurp — to Mr. and Mrs. West. May the TV writers never pen you out of each other’s lives!"

Edited by AffirmativeBunny - May 26 2014 at 7:48pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

If I was getting married, I wouldn't care if certain people didn't show up. I'm still gonna have a great wedding regardless.

If you invited them you'd care.  And since Kimye are fame whores who like attention & to attach themselves to A listers--they care.  Kim probably doesn't--she knows her role--but Kanye is a man with a very grandiose opinion of himself.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:51pm
That article was shady as fugg lmao
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:54pm

Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z have all said they won’t be coming.” LOLLOL

did kimye REALLLYYYY think these people would show up lmaoooooo CryLOLCry POTUS and FLOTUS realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dead

Yea none of these people showed up

Lol @ inviting Michelle and Barack Obama.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

If you invited them you'd care.  And since Kimye are fame whores who like attention & to attach themselves to A listers--they care.  Kim probably doesn't--she knows her role--but Kanye is a man with a very grandiose opinion of himself.

I don't think I would care. As long as my future husband and my family are there, I'm good. I'm not ruining my makeup or my day over it LOL A couple knuckleheads don't stop the show.

but I'm not a attention whore so kim/kanye might feel differently
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 859>