Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 852>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

Y'all sure he loves her? All I'm getting from this relationship is obsession. He doesn't even talk about her like she's a person.

Right. And when she leaves his ass she's gonna leave with half. I'll b damned if I make a verse like, "I won u over all the video ho's and strippers..."

In the words of princess Jasmine "I am not a prize to b won"

he straight talks about her like a sex toy. All he talks about his how he has sex with her. Like damn yo say something romantic for once
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:05pm
Robin Thicke, Jared Leto, Jonah Hill, Anna Wintour,Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z have all said they won’t be coming.” LOLLOL

Kim Kardashian is reportedly freaking out over her upcoming wedding ceremony, and a source close to the reality TV star claims that she’s neither emotionally nor physically ready for the big day. And perhaps one of her biggest concerns has to do with the guest list, which seems to be getting shorter and shorter by the day after many top celebs have responded with a “No, we won’t be attending.” Yikes. Looks like Kim and Kanye better rally up some fans to attend the wedding and fill up those guest seats!

An insider for Star Magazine says, Robin ThickeJared LetoJonah HillAnna Wintour,Oprah WinfreyWill and Jada Pinkett SmithPrinceKarl LagerfeldBarack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z have all said they won’t be coming.”

We’re not sure if Kim and Kanye actually invited these celebs (especially Michelle and Barack Obama), but I think it’s very true that celebs will be turning down an invitation to Kim’s wedding — either because they’re too busy or don’t want to be associated with a reality TV famewhore spectacle.

Another thing that has Kim freaking out . . . . She’s getting pre-wedding jitters and questioning whether or not she actually wants to marry Kanye West at all! Reports the mag, “Kanye’s egotistical attitude is a huge turnoff for Kim. She even says she doesn’t enjoy intimacy with him anymore.” She claims that he’s smothering her and is being way too controlling when it comes to their wedding plans.

Here’s the thing: I don’t believe that Kanye’s egotistical attitude is “suddenly” not sitting well with Kim. There has never been a moment in history when Kanye hasn’t been egotistical/controlling/annoying, so we have a hard time believing she’s feeling apprehensive about  marrying him for those reasons in particular. But who knows? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:07pm
I don't think she should film this wedding
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Oprah Winfrey, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Prince, Karl Lagerfeld, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Beyonce and Jay Z have all said they won’t be coming.” LOLLOL

did kimye REALLLYYYY think these people would show up lmaoooooo CryLOLCry POTUS and FLOTUS realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:10pm
@lonisha i think she should film it i want to see the foolery....why do i feel like kanye is going to walk down the aisle like hes the bride

i also want to see the oogly couture bullsht that riccardo puts her in
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:21pm
After one on air wedding that should be enough but we all know the real bride (Kanye) wants a spectacle.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:23pm
Well, Blac China will be there sooo............................Stern Smile
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

Y'all sure he loves her? All I'm getting from this relationship is obsession. He doesn't even talk about her like she's a person.

Right. And when she leaves his ass she's gonna leave with half. I'll b damned if I make a verse like, "I won u over all the video ho's and strippers..."

In the words of princess Jasmine "I am not a prize to b won"

18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years

18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't hisOuch

HE FORGOT ABOUT HIS OWN LYRICS
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

@lonisha i think she should film it i want to see the foolery....why do i feel like kanye is going to walk down the aisle like hes the bride

i also want to see the oogly couture bullsht that riccardo puts her in

That spectacle she out on with Kris.turned me off to her wedding...and Ricardo is gonna out her in some mess
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:37pm
If they truly love each other, they shouldn't care who doesn't attend.  Heck, just elope and not worry about all the fanfare and dramatics. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 852>
  Share Topic