BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 439440441442443 634>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 63 Votes, Average 2.13  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 12:43am
December 1st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Instagram, Kim Kardashian
Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram Miami Yeezus Tour Versus Black Cutout Knit Dress and Gianvito Rossi Honeycomb Cutout Suede Sandals
By Faith

Kim Kardashian posed for Instagram at Kanye West’s Miami Yeezus tour stop in her favorite $1,450 Gianvito Rossi Cutout Suede Sandals and a $346 Versus Black Cutout Knit Dress:

kim-kardashian-instagram-versus-cutout-dress-gianvito-rossi-suede-cutout-sandals

Her long sleeve fitted knit dress features a crewneck collar and raw-edged cutout detailing.

versus-black-cutout-knit-dress
Her 4″ heels have a suede honeycomb caged upper.
Kim Kardashians Yeezus Madison Square Garden Concert Gareth Pugh Black Suede Dress with Fringing and Gianvito Rossi Lace-Up Honeycomb Open Toe Booties
I have no complaints about this look…it’s quite video vixen of Kim no?

kim-kardashian-instagram-versus-cutout-dress-gianvito-rossi-suede-cutout-sandals-1
What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:37am
She's losing that weight. 
I want her to go back to dark hair though. 

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 6:47am
Yass pls go back to dark that hair makes her look washed out and tired.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:10am
Pics taken in public bathrooms always gross me out.  It reeks of desperation IMO
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian SPEND Thanksgiving With The Pippens, Chebans And Ridingers + Kanye BLASTS Nike Exec During Concert Rant

photo fcb22a62588611e3a1ab0af82f025223_8.jpg

I cant even tell what half of this is tbh
Dead
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:33am
That food looks so nasty. I hate when people say that about other's food, I find it rude but that sh*t looks like sh*t.. and the way the pic was taken at such a close range... nerve.

She paid too much for that dress. I saw a biiiig girl on my facebook about two years ago and I know she got .her dress from pretty girl or clickers lol. Hers rips were sooooo wide.

Kim looks good. Kanye looks like hes waiting for his mother or sister to finish using the bathroom.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 6:48pm
1.The chick in the pic with Kim looks how Kim would have probably looked if she didnt mess up her face.
2. Kanye looks creepy as hell right here

kim-kardashian-instagram-versus-cutout-dress-gianvito-rossi-suede-cutout-sandals-1

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 6:54pm
i swear kanye has NO sense of fashion. that bathroom pic outfit looks dumb as hell. Somebody needs to have a talk with this dude before he loses another 13 million trying to be the next "Ralph Lauren"Cry

Crazy nicca
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

i swear kanye has NO sense of fashion. that bathroom pic outfit looks dumb as hell. 

Crazy nicca

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian SPEND Thanksgiving With The Pippens, Chebans And Ridingers + Kanye BLASTS Nike Exec During Concert Rant

photo fcb22a62588611e3a1ab0af82f025223_8.jpg

I cant even tell what half of this is tbh
Dead

Who shows off pictures of burnt food....and what's that oily, stringy, yellow stuff next to the burnt hot wing looking thing?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 439440441442443 634>
  Share Topic