Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Inversion Method Grow 1-2 Inches in 7 Days

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
Journey2WL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey2WL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Inversion Method Grow 1-2 Inches in 7 Days
    Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:20pm
Grow 1-2 Inches in 7 Days

This method actually works!
I gain 3.5 inches in 4 months :D

Here is the videos
How To
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lXgdHoz4jc

Q&A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKsp8dug1g8

4 Inches in 4 Months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idCvDHNQg7o

if you have any questions please ask. Also theres lots of info in the description box off each video!
Sponsored Links

Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:28am
Great post! I've never tried this method, but ima give it a shot! For only 4min/day it doesn't seem like too much trouble. It makes sense too, enabling blood flow to the scalp for faster growth
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:33am
Physsique this threads purpose was to get hits on her youtube channel.  there is already an inversion thread in this section that might be more helpful to you:

http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/1-inch-in-1-week-challenge_topic358833.html
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:05pm
Okay..thanks..
Magick_Gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magick_Gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:56pm
I'd like to join your challenge if I can.
I already started the inversion method from the original person (youtube).
I started at the beginning of the month.  I already have 1 inch of growth.
Are there any other requirements on this challenge?
Thanks ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey2WL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:23pm
No this wasnt created to great hit n my youtube channel. Dont share false info about me. I did not see a topic on the inversion method so i started one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey2WL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:26pm
For me for example. I use little to no heat. once a month or less. I also keep my hair in a bun 90-95% of the time.

The challene is mainly to do the inversion method for 4 months and share your results. Some people are using other growth aids along with the inversion method. The goal is to get the inch and to keep your hair healthy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey2WL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:28pm
Its very easy and doesnt take much time. I prefer this growth aid over taking pills or using a hair potion. I created this post to share with everyone my results with the inversion method. Since i didnt see a post on it. Alot of people believe that it doesnt work and it does.
Magick_Gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magick_Gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Journey2WL Journey2WL wrote:

Its very easy and doesnt take much time. I prefer this growth aid over taking pills or using a hair potion. I created this post to share with everyone my results with the inversion method. Since i didnt see a post on it. Alot of people believe that it doesnt work and it does.

I never assume, so I tried it myself and it worked.  I will continue this journey. ;-)
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Journey2WL Journey2WL wrote:

No this wasnt created to great hit n my youtube channel. Dont share false info about me. I did not see a topic on the inversion method so i started one.

No worries. It's called 1-inch in 1-week (I think), and fairly long.
Starting this will make it easier for newcomers to BHM to join in.

Good Luck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair