Perfect Hair Collection

THE IMMACULATE DECEPTION

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE IMMACULATE DECEPTION
    Posted: Aug 09 2012 at 9:43pm
Great lesson for the unlearned...

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2012 at 6:13pm
Welp, the vid was deleted by YoutubeSleepy

To view this video or others go to:
http://israelunite.org/videos/immaculate-deception/

nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 4:04pm
I stumbled upon this video a while back. But I was a bit put off. I thought the immaculate conception had to do with the Catholic belief that Mary was somehow conceived in sin, but born without sin on her, remained a virgin all her life and remained sinless simply because she had given birth to Christ. But then , when watching the video, I learned that they meant the virgin birth of Christ. I still haven't wrapped my head around that one.

I also read about this white woman who claimed that Eve actually had intercourse with Satan and bore Cain......and that was how he "beguiled" her....and how Cain and his descendants are referred to as the son's of the devil. That all the symbolism was a polite way of saying her sin was sexual knowledge of the devil. But this is off......how could Adam partake of the fruit to unless he engaged in the same behavior????

I was reading about the 1611 KJV and figured out how it is different from the KJV we have now. But why were those books taken out in the more recent version?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:44pm
Encore...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply