Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE ILLUMINATI'S END**updated with hyperlinks**
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE ILLUMINATI'S END**updated with hyperlinks**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tawnygolden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tawnygolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE ILLUMINATI'S END**updated with hyperlinks**
    Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:07pm
Please take the time to read this expose on the current state of the world.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

The evolution of mankind has been written in stone for thousands of years. This is the year it is written that we will rise out of the bondage and Ascend. But for a new world to come about, OLD SYSTEMS (ie governments, economic systems) must fall.  This article from researcher, lecturer, and author David Wilcock outlines the historical, factual nature of the so called Illuminati. He posted this blog a couple of days ago and it already has over 300,000 hits!

We are in historical amazingly transformational times! You can feel it and see it in the energy of each day. A momentous crescendo, an exponential curve to dive infinity...and will you be ready when it all goes dark?

further reading:
BOOK OUTLINING THE COMING SHIFT OF AGES
http://WWW.divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-free-online/18-the-shift-of-the-ages

PRESENTATION OUTLINING THE INEVITABLE COLLAPSE OF SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT BY ECONOMIST CHRIS MARTENSEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8WBiTnBwSWc

DOCUMENTARY HERALDING A NEW WORLD AND EXPOSING THE POWERS THAT BE
http://www.putlocker.com/file/C8BDE7405C844C67

the REVOLUTION will not be televised...it will be livestreamed.

Edited by tawnygolden - Jan 25 2012 at 7:54pm
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:08pm
Girlllllllll........... *sits*
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:09pm
cool story bro

Edited by slayfresh - Jan 25 2012 at 2:09pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:12pm
I laugh at people who say with complete certainty that the Illuminati thing is a joke. I don't know maybe it does maybe it doesnt .But how are people absolutely sure that its all a lie?
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:12pm
Confused
ajackson17 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajackson17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:16pm
Real Nuccas are already in the illumanti so tupac was a fake nucca
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:23pm
deygongetchu!
tawnygolden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tawnygolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I laugh at people who say with complete certainty that the Illuminati thing is a joke. I don't know maybe it does maybe it doesnt .But how are people absolutely sure that its all a lie?

this is one of their greates successes is convincing everyone they dont exist.

it seems hopeless but we are at situation critical. Laugh all you want now, but we are pass the point of debate. You all must prepare ytourselves

i am no conspiracy theorist, but

you have been sedated. 
through public education, propogandist media, genetically modified foods and industrial chemicals in your water, you have been made completely blind

but you dont want to hear about that. ....OOOOooh giirrrrl! Did you see what nikki Minaj was wearing though!?

Edited by tawnygolden - Jan 25 2012 at 2:27pm
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Adult Swim is creepy.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 2:33pm
Im not saying that Im convinced or anything. I certainly dont spend my free time worrying about it but I just cant dismiss it. IDK is all I'll say
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>