Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The HOT N STEAMY Thread XXX on every pg!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SpoiledSpicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SpoiledSpicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2011 at 11:44pm
Hello ladies :-) 

I decided to test boil a lil piece of some hair I got from Ali Express that just wasn't doing it for me...I unfortunately purchased a kilo of this ish so I decided shoot I might as well make it worthwhile and change the tex up a bit....(P.S. Dreamz and Alexis303 tried to school me on this purchase but I initially wasn't having it...but now I humble myself and say yall were right !!!Embarrassed And I do got love for the vets cause yall have taught me so much Tongue

Anyho, onto the hair ... this is a shot of it prior to boiling ... I took some of it out of my install so it may look a lil dry...but the hair is "MEH" overall 

I boiled using the foil method by BHmer Hair Deity...I really wasn't going for any specific texture just wanted to see what would happen lol...I braided the hair into small/medium sections, and then rolled the hair onto the foil like I would a curling wand

Boiled for about 2.5 hours, let cool in the water for 3 hrs, then I took it out and spread on a towel for about 7 hours....

Took out the rollers and this is what I got... Tongue

Looks like a kinky curl, kinda :))

Hanging to Dry, I deep conditioned and then rinsed.

So ladies, what do you think? I was very satisfied with the results so I will be doing this on the actual wefts I was going to use to install in two weeks, I will dye and update with more pics. 

Boiling is my new obsession lol.

Sponsored Links

dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2011 at 12:56am
Thumbs Up
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2011 at 3:00am
Pretty. Not quite a kinky curly, but beautiful, never the less. 
LexiAzria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LexiAzria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 5:07pm
@SpoiledSpicy...I like that. Good job :)
ballinactress11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballinactress11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 8:49pm
post more pics...i think i may do this..but i want a 6mm curl...any suggestions?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpoiledSpicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by LexiAzria LexiAzria wrote:

@SpoiledSpicy...I like that. Good job :)

Thanks ... I'm experimenting with different rolling patterns to manipulate the curl..still using foil Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpoiledSpicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by ballinactress11 ballinactress11 wrote:

post more pics...i think i may do this..but i want a 6mm curl...any suggestions?

If you go to the Beauty Supply and hit up the section with the hair rollers, you'll see the "perm rods" everyone in this thread has been using with the mm size indicated on the package.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpoiledSpicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

Pretty. Not quite a kinky curly, but beautiful, never the less. 

Thanks Tongue
ballinactress11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballinactress11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2011 at 10:44am
im gunna practice on some old beauty supply clip ins i made tonight and ill post some pics
CherryAde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryAde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2011 at 12:07pm
nm Ermm

Edited by CherryAde - Sep 24 2011 at 10:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 41>
  Share Topic